E12 Bachelor of Arts, has anyone applied for it and is successful? (1 Viewer)

Jenny927

Buttercup
HSC
Sadly I typed in my wrong email so.... I don't know about anything and whether if I am successful or not. Ah so nervous!

Narbs96

HSC
I changed my contact number from the one I originally submitted. Be sure to contact ACCESS Sydney uni today! Even calling them would be better :)
Do you know if anyone has received an Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) offer yet?
Best of luck :)

Jenny927

Buttercup
HSC
I've contacted the Sydney Uni Future Student hotline and they said Fabi (the person who is in charge of the E12) can only access the applications and is not in the office.... And just then I called Fabi again ... No answer. Urghhh I really want to know how my outcome is!! m

And I don't know anyone who does the Applied Science courses so I won't know if they got the offer or not. It seems like same with BArts ... looks like not many people applied for it too. Anyways, I hope you get the offer! Good luck!!

Narbs96

HSC
I was going to say contact Fabi! I emailed her the other day to change my number and she emailed back straight away saying she contacted e12 and asked them to change it. Try emailing her on: fabi.fugazza@sydney.edu.au
She's really really lovely
Some people have received health science offers.. its making me nervous!!!
Good luck to you also! I'll cross my fingers for both of us :)

Jenny927

Buttercup
HSC
Thanks for the email! I've just emailed her, and you're right! She literally replied back in 5 minutes! This is what she said

"The results have not all gone out yet. When your result is released it will bounce, and then from there I can ask the team redirect it to your new address.

Sit tight and you’ll get your results in a few days."

Narbs96

HSC
Oh cool! Best of luck to you :)
I just received a rejection email unfortunately. A little disappointed but I still plan on going to usyd next year for another degree!

Jenny927

Buttercup
HSC
Aww, there's always another pathway out there for you! :) If you applied for SRS, I hope you get that scheme! Good luck to your other applications for uni! :)

Narbs96

HSC
Thankyou! And best of luck!!! I may see you at usyd next year :)

miss study

HSC
I just received a rejection email unfortunately. A little disappointed but I still plan on going to usyd next year for another degree!
Oh really? I'm really sorry for that but good luck for everything else.Btw Is this for occupational therapy.... i haven't received anything yet.
Omg can they just reply to me!

Narbs96

HSC
Yeah it was for OT. They suggested I apply for EAS though.. fingers crossed! Or I called the university and they suggested I complete one year of Applied Science (exercise and sport science) and then apply to transfer into OT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)