E12 email -- confirmed conditional offer? (1 Viewer)

JesusChriiii

HSC
Guys I also got this email for commerce/law, just ringed USYD and the guy told me that the E12 emailing system was having some problems, not sure if it’s relevant tho cuz he said the main problem is that some people got an email confirming a different degree from the degree applied. So confused and worried now since the selection of E12 is quite strict usually, and I don’t want to get excited for nothing …. Anyone got a clearer response from USYD about if that email means a guaranteed place?

BodhiMcNally

HSC
Guys I also got this email for commerce/law, just ringed USYD and the guy told me that the E12 emailing system was having some problems, not sure if it’s relevant tho cuz he said the main problem is that some people got an email confirming a different degree from the degree applied. So confused and worried now since the selection of E12 is quite strict usually, and I don’t want to get excited for nothing …. Anyone got a clearer response from USYD about if that email means a guaranteed place?
I emailed the admissions team and future students at USyd who replied with the following:

This email means that if you have the course listed in your preferences you will receive a conditional offer. Please note that you must still meet the conditions/requirements outlined on the conditional offer to be gain an unconditional offer to the degree. These are released in January UAC Round 2 after ATARs are released.

Amazing job to everyone who got offers!!

Porogamiii

HSC
I emailed the admissions team and future students at USyd who replied with the following:

This email means that if you have the course listed in your preferences you will receive a conditional offer. Please note that you must still meet the conditions/requirements outlined on the conditional offer to be gain an unconditional offer to the degree. These are released in January UAC Round 2 after ATARs are released.

Oh wow that's such a relief! It's been a rollercoaster of hope and despair but it's good to finally have some official info. Thanks for that!

JesusChriiii

HSC

wowwww!!!! such a huge relief for me, thanks so much dude!

Porogamiii

HSC
Yeah someone on the Conquer discord also confirmed that they sent ~1000 offers with 80% of applicants receiving one. I think it was during a USYD E12 webinar somewhere.

Reactions: mmw

strawbezzz

HSC
have they all been sent out at the same time? Is there a possibility to get one later on in the day ?
really thought i had it idk

Porogamiii

HSC
have they all been sent out at the same time? Is there a possibility to get one later on in the day ?
really thought i had it idk
Nah just wait a bit -- my friend got his at 4:30am, I got mine 6:12am. They're probs staggering them.

immboredd

HSC
I got that email from usyd but haven't got an offer yet.
I thought it meant you'd get an offer 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)