E12 for Dentistry @ USYD (1 Viewer)

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there,

Has anyone submitted their E12 application to USYD for a Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Dental Medicine, and been successful in receiving an offer? If so, could you please get in contact with me?

I would appreciate it if you're comfortable with sharing your application (even for a similar degree), or check an application? If you also provide tutoring services for an E12 application, then please get in contact too. (I'll pay obviously $$)

Thanks so much!

Note: This is not for me. I am asking on behalf of a student who is currently in year 12, and will be sitting the HSC this year, and aspires to study dentistry @ USYD :)

Last edited:

cossine

HSC
Hi there,

Has anyone submitted their E12 application to USYD for a Bachelor of Science and Doctor of Dental Medicine, and been successful in receiving an offer? If so, could you please get in contact with me?

I would appreciate it if you're comfortable with sharing your application (even for a similar degree), or check an application? If you also provide tutoring services for an E12 application, then please get in contact too. (I'll pay obviously $$)

Thanks so much!
So you have graduated high school. But if you need write one there is advice if you do quick google search.

It looks like you will need a cover letter and a resume. They also want you find information regarding faculty or degree. So maybe consider using LinkedIn to ask people currently studying there what they like or don't like. Maybe you could find some interesting post, that you could refer to.

Do some basic reading on dentistry as well.

cossine

HSC
Hi there,

Thanks so much!
To get resume checked, I would recommend an online service. Rate my resume, you might have access to that or someone you know might.

I thik careerone might also check resume well, but it is only free once.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
To get resume checked, I would recommend an online service. Rate my resume, you might have access to that or someone you know might.

I thik careerone might also check resume well, but it is only free once.
Hi, thanks for your help! Really appreciate it :) But it’s not for me. It’s for a student who is sitting the HSC this year (year 12) and aspires to study dentistry ☺

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)