E12 interviews for any health science course (1 Viewer)

xyi

HSC
has anyone gotten a call/email letting them know if they have been offered an interview for any health science course?
thanks

andiii

HSC
i haven't yet... i have heard that people have started getting business interviews though (this is 3rd hand info though)

celineexo

HSC
not yet... yeh I also have heard some people were asked for interviews already.Not sure if you still have a chance even though you dont get called:(

xyi

HSC
was that for a health science course?
I haven't received any news for it either :(

celineexo

HSC
Err no. I am pretty sure that those who applied for law or commerce were asked for interviews. But I thought interviews for health science courses are meant to be held late sep. I dont know why the uni doesnt give us any more information.. Or am I the only one who didnt get any notice?

andiii

HSC
I know, right! I would love some specific information about interviews, etc. so I can stop panicking!

sleepyllama

HSC
I was called and received an email yesterday saying I got an interview for Speech Path. I had the interview just this morning. There was 5 other people and we all sat together then had a group interview. The three interviewers are really nice and questions are straight forward.

Last edited:

xyi

HSC
around what time did they call you?

also has anyone gotten an interview for physiotherapy?

bibi32

HSC
N/A
Any new updates? There is less than 1 week left...
Do you think no interview = unsuccessful?

celineexo

HSC
Nothing yet.. But my careers officers did say that some people who applied for health sciences got in without interviews. She also told me to note that it "may" require you to go on an interview so doesnt necessarily means its compulsory. Although I highly doubt I am going to get it anyway haha Which health science course did you guys apply?

ushnakhalid

HSC
Weren't interviews only a requirement for some of the degrees anyway? If you check the website not every single degree requires an interview, only the more competitive ones do (ie, law), so if you applied for something else and didn't get called for an interview it's probably because that wasn't a requirement.

bibi32

HSC
N/A
I applied for Radiography which "may require an interview"...What about you?
I doubt that I will get it aswell because I stuffed up my answers for the 3 questions :(

celineexo

HSC
Ushnakhalid, all health science courses require an interview. As if we didnt check it when we are applying it haha
Bibi32 I applied for radiography as well!! Actually my marks and ranks at school are not so good.. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get accepted

ushnakhalid

HSC
lol sorry! Did you guys get accepted/rejected yet? Theyve sent out a bunch of emails already

bibi32

HSC
N/A
A number of students from my school usually gets an offer but unfortunately I just got rejected </3
My ranks are good but marks are so so.
How did you go?

ushnakhalid

HSC
i haven't gotten anything so far - not sure if that's a good or bad sign lol

celineexo

HSC
bibi32 Really? :( Sorry to hear that. I haven't received anything yet... There are such a big bunch of people who already got rejection letters! I am like refreshing my email every 2 min

ushnakhalid

HSC
sameeee lol but i doubt well get an email at 7pm...will have to wait till tomorrow now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)