E12 interviews for any health science course (1 Viewer)

celineexo

HSC
Yea agreed.. But ushnakhalid didn't you apply for law and got an interview already? I saw from other threads that once you were asked for interviews, it means you got in?:)

ushnakhalid

HSC
yeah i did the interview but i thought that was just a requirement for the process, i dont think it meant i got in? or does it? i dont know man i wish the uni gave more info haha

ushnakhalid

HSC
i think the fact that we havent been rejected yet is a good sign though !

celineexo

HSC
Well my course also required an interview but I wasnt asked to. That was why I was certain that I didnt get in haha
Err I have this feeling that tomorrow the uni is going to start sending whole bunch of rejection letters again

bibi32

HSC
N/A
It says the email was received at ~3.40pm but I didn't see it in my inbox till 5.30pm+
I'm just glad that it's done and over so I'm no longer left hanging haha :)

That's good to hear... it means that there's still hope for you ;)
All the best for the next few days!!!

Btw just wondering if your schools are actually disadvantaged? Or is it just located in the 'disadvantaged area'?

celineexo

HSC
Argh I also want to have this done and over... Thank you anyway! My school isnt listed as one of those disadvantaged schools so I had to send separate EAS form

ushnakhalid

HSC
depends what you count as disadvantaged, but mine definitely isn't. Private school that happens to be in a suckish area (not complaining, gives me access to all these benefits) haha hbu?

celineexo

HSC
I put down youth allowance under financial disadvantage.
Did you receive any new information?;) I got nothing

ushnakhalid

HSC
nope! this is sooo annoying :( ive been checking my email all day, its such a distraction from studying

Narbs96

HSC
As for the health science degrees, for majority it says "may be required to attend an interview". I've applied for Applied Science (Occupational Therapy) so does anyone know others who applied for this degree and if they had an interview, or have already been accepted/rejected?

I AM SO NERVOUS TO FIND OUT!

Best of luck to everyone :)

ushnakhalid

HSC
I put down youth allowance under financial disadvantage.
Did you receive any new information?;) I got nothing

did you get anything yet? i just got an acceptance email for law :) i think theyve finally started sending acceptance emails to everyone!

celineexo

HSC
Hey ushnakhalid congratulations!!!! I just got an acceptance letter as well for radiography:)!!

zeeee_

HSC
I just received a conditional offer for E12 for Diagnostic Radiography, good luck to you all!

Narbs96

HSC
I've heard a few people received offers for Diagnostic Radiography today.. SO exciting!!! Big congratulations :)
Waiting to hear about Occupational Therapy is killing me!!!
Did you receive your offer via email or in the post?

zeeee_

HSC
Thank you! Hopefully you get yours too, and it was by email this morning, keep refreshing hahha it should pop up soon!

celineexo

HSC
Hey congratulations to all who received acceptance letter!!
zeeee I might see you next year;)

Aziizaa

HSC
I was called and received an email yesterday saying I got an interview for Speech Path. I had the interview just this morning. There was 5 other people and we all sat together then had a group interview. The three interviewers are really nice and questions are straight forward.
I also had my interview on that day. Maybe you were part of my interview group? :D Hope you got accepted.

They called me the day before to let me know about the email. I was so nervous! Plus it was such short notice - When I talked to a couple of girls on campus the next day they said "That's unlike USyd." I don't know.
But I got my offer on 7 Oct and am so excited! But still, I have to wait and see whether I got the 85 atar.

Good luck to all!

Aziizaa

HSC
Plus, I was the only one out of all my friends who applied for any health science, or other, course to be called in for an interview. I found that a bit odd, but whatever! I made a couple of friends and got a feel of the campus :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)