E12 (1 Viewer)

Greninja340

HSC
How is it decided if you get an e12 offer, does your written application matter that much or is that fact that you fit into one of the disadvantages which is the main thing?

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
How is it decided if you get an e12 offer, does your written application matter that much or is that fact that you fit into one of the disadvantages which is the main thing?
Disadvantage I would assume is the main thing. Then written response.

dasfas

HSC
Written response is important. Just because you are eligible doesn't mean you will get it. There are a lot of people competing for this pathway.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
8=D said:
does e12 atar consider bonus points
No, I don't believe USyd's Early Offer Year 12 (E12) Scheme allows for adjustment factors to be applied once a student is made a conditional offer. If you access the E12 scheme page on USyd's website and scroll down to the "E12 Courses" section, you will notice that different programs have a guaranteed selection rank (the selection rank being the student's ATAR in addition to any adjustment factors that are applied to their ATAR) in addition to a reduced E12 ATAR, which is not subject to adjustment factors:

This is similar in principle to UNSW's Gateway Admission Pathway, where students are made a conditional offer to the degree for which they have applied with a new ATAR requirement considerably lower than the degree's original lowest selection rank. While UNSW does consider applicants on the basis of selection rank (ATAR plus adjustment factors) in the case of normal applications, the new ATAR requirement set under the Gateway Admission Pathway conditional offer must be met for the student to convert their conditional offer into an unconditional offer. Adjustment factors do not apply to the ATAR requirement specified in the conditional offer.

I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)