E12 (1 Viewer)

stupidpersonlol

HSC
Hey guys,

I just realised I am eligible for E12 yesterday lmao 😞 Is it too late? Also, I have not informed my school yet so is that gonna be a problem? Thanks heaps :)

stupidpersonlol

HSC
another classic stupid question by me if anyone is still around- do i have to lock in preferences by 11:59? Coz I only have one course locked in for another uni and i'm temporarily unable to make changes?????? thanks everyone :angel:

specificagent1

HSC
another classic stupid question by me if anyone is still around- do i have to lock in preferences by 11:59? Coz I only have one course locked in for another uni and i'm temporarily unable to make changes?????? thanks everyone :angel:
Usyd website states that you need to lock your course in for usyd at 11:59pm 19th sep. Unfortunately you can't do that as you temporarily can not make changes. This is not meant to happen and I contacted UAC in which they confirmed that, they said that they will sort something out and took down my UAC number, could you also contact UAC either by email or instagram (they reply faster here) or something like that so they can also note you down?

stupidpersonlol

HSC
Usyd website states that you need to lock your course in for usyd at 11:59pm 19th sep. Unfortunately you can't do that as you temporarily can not make changes. This is not meant to happen and I contacted UAC in which they confirmed that, they said that they will sort something out and took down my UAC number, could you also contact UAC either by email or instagram (they reply faster here) or something like that so they can also note you down?
Oh thank goddddd. Thanks sm man

Sunaina123

HSC
Does anyone know exactly how many people are offered entry through this scheme each year and how many people apply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)