Halo 4
Halo:CE Anniversary.
Ace Combat
GR:FW.
Minecraft for xbox.

Fap.

Chupathingy

HSC
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine. Stabbing a chainsword through a guy's mouth or stomping on his head will never get old.
Halo CE Anniversary. I have waited for this game ever since i fell in love with the Halo series. Just a pity it's $39.99 in the US but closer to $70 in Aus.

Last edited:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Well.
Im poor now.

1. Halo 4
2. Halo:CE Anniversary.
3. Ace Combat
4. GR:FW.
5. Minecraft for xbox.

Fap.
1. Yes, but I hope they don't milk it.
2. A HD remake of the original Halo? Judging from the enormous similarity between the sequels, one can say they've already done this with halo 2 and halo 3
3. YES I LUV ACE COMBAT
4. Not a fan of the kinect demonstration tbh, looks like the definition of a gimmick.
5. Would prefer it on PC anyway.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine. Stabbing a chainsword through a guy's mouth or stomping on his head will never get old.
Halo CE Anniversary. I have waited for this game ever since i fell in love with the Halo series. Just a pity it's $39.99 in the US but closer to $70 in Aus.
http://www.ozgameshop.com/search/halo

1. Yes, but I hope they don't milk it.
2. A HD remake of the original Halo? Judging from the enormous similarity between the sequels, one can say they've already done this with halo 2 and halo 3
3. YES I LUV ACE COMBAT
4. Not a fan of the kinect demonstration tbh, looks like the definition of a gimmick.
5. Would prefer it on PC anyway.
@2, what are you, retarded?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)