Early Entry - Accepting and Enrolling (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I got an early entry for Macquarie and UTS, but I am super confused about how it all works

The websites seem so complicated and I think I accepted my offers, but i can even be sure cause when i click on it, its telling me to accept me offer again

Also, I probs wont go to either of these unis, so do I need to defer my offer, even if i haven't enrolled?

And how do i know if i have already enrolled?

Can someone please explain how this all works cause i dont wanna be paying uni fees for a course i am not even doing

carrotsss

HSC
Just don’t click enrol, also they can’t just force the uni fees upon you, like if worst came to worst (aka CSU deciding to enrol me for this year for some unknown reason) you have to accept the HECS request manually so you can just not do that

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
I got an early entry for Macquarie and UTS, but I am super confused about how it all works

The websites seem so complicated and I think I accepted my offers, but i can even be sure cause when i click on it, its telling me to accept me offer again

Also, I probs wont go to either of these unis, so do I need to defer my offer, even if i haven't enrolled?

And how do i know if i have already enrolled?

Can someone please explain how this all works cause i dont wanna be paying uni fees for a course i am not even doing
yeah this stuff was a bit confusing, as long as you didnt fill out big ass forms it should be fine.
I still get emails from wsu, macq and uts cuz i accepted their offer but then blue ballsed them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)