Early Entry for 2006 (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Terra_Niux said:
Dr David Stirling? Did he have like a beard? I have him for ECTE182 (Internet Technology 1)

Yea thats the bloke, i like him hes a funny character :)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
Music Master said:
I got my letter on wednesday. I got conditional entry for computer engineering on the basis that I have to get a minimum 80 for mathematics.
However, I think this is pretty weird, as I do maths Ext. 1, and in my trial I got 89% for mathematics and 69% for ext. 1. In my half yearly I got 99% for mathematics, but I didn't have my half-yearly results so they didn't know that.
I thought I'd get a conditional for physics, seeing as I only got 62%, but thats a good thing, 'cause 80 in mathematics is easy. Does this mean it doesn't matter what I get in Ext. 1? I hope so.

well wats for ranks for all your subjects? n wat paper did you do like CSSA independant etc

aaaman

Banned
HSC
DooGseY said:
I'm suprised you only got conditional, still, looks like you will make the grade easy. If they didn't mention ext. 1 then you won't need to worry about it, but I'm assuming they gave you the UAI you need as well as the maths mark? Just make sure you're around that UAI and you will be fine.
i have a feelin that his maths ranks arnt that good tho. like he may do well in his 1/2 yrly n trials but he may still stuff up his other assessments like in my skool 45% doesnt go 2 trials + 1/2 yrlys

aaaman

Banned
HSC
i got the letter just then, im pretty pissed off that i got a conditional offer that i need 20 in 2u 2 get in

EY

HSC
Ninga said:
I cant remember...Think she got guaranteed for one, maybe B. Mathematics i think. I think conditional offers for B. Maths and Economics, and some other IT one...i cant remember honestly. But she got one guaranteed so i think she was happy. U can always transfer if you don't get into what you want :)

Good luck buddy :)

I got a guaranteed for:
B. Information and communication tech
B. Mathematics

Conditional:
B. Maths and Economics

Ninga

HSC
EY said:
I got a guaranteed for:
B. Information and communication tech
B. Mathematics

Conditional:
B. Maths and Economics
Well i was freakin' close wasn't i. Freak.

Music Master

HSC
DooGseY said:
I'm suprised you only got conditional, still, looks like you will make the grade easy. If they didn't mention ext. 1 then you won't need to worry about it, but I'm assuming they gave you the UAI you need as well as the maths mark? Just make sure you're around that UAI and you will be fine.
Nah, there was no UAI, just the 80% in maths.

I have no idea what trial paper I did, and I came 3rd out of 13.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
bechic said:
Has anyone recieved an offer for population health early entry

any early entry process withbout an interview will take alot longer, i assume 2-4 weeks

Antwan23q

God
HSC
still waitin for medical radiation physics, thats with the engineerin faculty, so i guess they send them all together... tomorrow!

Antwan23q

God
HSC
antwan2bu said:
still waitin for medical radiation physics, thats with the engineerin faculty, so i guess they send them all together... tomorrow!
damn you, stupid engineering!

next

antwan2bu said:
good work mate, all the best with it but i highly doubt you will get it because almeida tought you the wrong syllabus.

DeanM

HSC
yeeeep still waiting... 2 weeks tomorrow since the interview so it should be here then or wednesday...
yea i think they must send them all at the same time, because it seems as though no-one from engineering has got a reply back..

DeanM

HSC
aaaman said:
any early entry process withbout an interview will take alot longer, i assume 2-4 weeks
2-4 weeks !!! i thought the purpose of early entry was to 'take the stress out of the HSC' , how can it take the stress out if you have already done the HSC ?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
DeanM said:
2-4 weeks !!! i thought the purpose of early entry was to 'take the stress out of the HSC' , how can it take the stress out if you have already done the HSC ?
im talking about 2-4 weeks from when u send it n the date when they send it it easier than us having da interview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)