Early Entry Offers?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Hey guys if i got an early entry offer (conditional since i need 85 atar) do i need to do anything or just wait till results? Because I can't find any like acceptance thing other people were talking about. Im not sure if its the course i want to do so idk what to do from here on.

Also like they said they will call me to discuss? Thats what was written on the text. I don't want to talk to them ngl so do i just ignore their call because i don't know what to say also its not like i really want to do the course. I kinda just waffled the application lol so i hope its not like one of those interview type stuff.

natsnapshoot

HSC
Most likely you will need to wait until results come out before any action can be done. In terms of a phone call, it will probably just be a congratulations and they will leave a voicemail if you don't answer. Congrats on the offer!

band6yesplease

HSC
Hey guys if i got an early entry offer (conditional since i need 85 atar) do i need to do anything or just wait till results? Because I can't find any like acceptance thing other people were talking about. Im not sure if its the course i want to do so idk what to do from here on.

Also like they said they will call me to discuss? Thats what was written on the text. I don't want to talk to them ngl so do i just ignore their call because i don't know what to say also its not like i really want to do the course. I kinda just waffled the application lol so i hope its not like one of those interview type stuff.
Just wait. Firm offers come out on the 15th (I assume ur taking about UNSW) so they’ll send an acceptance email next week
I think the phone call is just like congratulations, do you have any questions I think and probably a bit about the $10,000

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)