Early Entry - Results (1 Viewer)

Highly_Nrgetik

HSC
I know there is already a thread regarding Early Entry.. but let's discuss in here how we went!

I recieved guarenteed entry into ..

Bachelor of Internet Science & Technology
Bachelor of Information & Communication Technology (Business Information Systems)

and i recieved a conditional entry into Bachelor of Computer Science, i need to get a mark of 75 in 2 uni mathematics.

I'm pretty syked! I wasn't expecting guarenteed entry..!

How did you guys go? Also congrats to everyone who recieved what they wanted!

struth

HSC
Roger that.

I went for Mechanical Engineering, and got gauranteed. :p

Now I just have to find out about accomodation.. from the above ^^^ few threads. :)

Christoff

HSC
Hi, on Monday I received a guaranteed, unconditional offer for the Bachelor of Nanotechnology advanced program. :D

Koray

HSC
What average's did you guys have??? I got entry into Computer Science guarenteed... My average wasn't crash hot... though I am really working below my ability for the last 3 years of my school..

mooskey56

HSC
hey, i got guarenteed entry for mechatronics. feels so good getting that letter, especially seeing as though most of the ppl i knew got it on the monday and i didnt get it until tuesday so it made it even better.... my phys/chem/eng marks were mid 70's, 2unit maths n d&t were high 80's n high 30's in extension maths. so fair average marks, nothing special. still happy i got in but
was it just me or was the interview more of a layed back conversation about urself than anything else....?

Christoff

HSC
My marks were: English Advanced: 64% (23rd/45) Physics: 94% (1st/18) Chemistry: 90% (1st/15) Software Design & Development: 87% (1st/5) Maths Ext 1: 92% (1st/11) Maths Ext 2: 80% (2nd/2). I think my 90's in physics, chemistry and ext 1 is what got me into advanced. The interview was very friendly and informal, got my nerves up all for nothing.

iLLUME

HSC
farken hell mate they are some nice marks.

did anyone actually not get early entry or conditional entry?

Christoff

HSC
iLLUME said:
farken hell mate they are some nice marks.
Thanks mate, I worked hard before the trials so I wouldn't have to work hard now. No stress what so ever, it is a great feeling I am sure you all know.

N4FE

HSC
I got a conditional placement to Mechanical Engineering. I've got to achieve a 78UAI.

Highly_Nrgetik

HSC
I know someone who didn't get anything at all, went for Civil Engineering. Most of my mates who went got conditionals.

maskd

HSC
Guaranteed for:

B Information & Communication Technology (Network & Systems Management)

B Internet Science & Technology

I want to do InfoCommTech, I went for the other interview as a backup, suffice to say studying for the HSC has been rather......... minimalistic..

I didn't think I'd get guarantee'd considering my marks....

English Advanced: 78 (84/137)
Information Processes & Technology: 87 (2/11)
Software Design & Development: 87 (2/5)
Society and Culture: 80 (17/25)
Mathematics: 63 (56/74)

But all good I guess

chainedchaos

HSC
Hi guys, I got guaranteed early entry into Computer Science and Computer Engineering. Now I just have to make up my mind ...

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
I remember the day some early entry kids were down in the EEC getting ready for their interviews, with their mummy and daddy there to hold their hand.....and then there was us unibar guys wearing our Oktoberfest shirts and with Steins of New in hand, man that was a funny day....

meg_1_2_3_4_5

HSC
did u guys have early entry interviews???
I got guaranteed entry with no interview.......
please explain

maskd

HSC
We went for an interview where we had to show confidence, any extra things we've done, show our passion for the subject etc.

Well that's what they were supposed to be for, but it really was only dependant on marks, unless you had something spectacular that was extra cirricular.

struth

HSC
meg_1_2_3_4_5 said:
oh, i must be spectacular then
Did you apply for an interview and not turn up?

Or did you just get accepted via some other form of application?

meg_1_2_3_4_5

HSC
nope. i just sent away the admission form and a few weeks later, i got a letter saying i got guaranteed entry. i don't even think they rang any of the referees i had on there..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)