Early Entry - Results (1 Viewer)

JLW88

HSC
have the bachlor of science - population health early entry letters come out yet?
or even anything from the health and behavioural faculty?

n@ttyb

HSC
JLW88 said:
have the bachlor of science - population health early entry letters come out yet?
or even anything from the health and behavioural faculty?
Nursing came out a couple of weeks ago, so im guessing the others did. Im also guessing that if u hvent recieved a letter than you werent accepted :p

JLW88

HSC
so do they only send letters out to people who got in?
or do they send a letter regardless, to everyone who applied, to let you know whether you got in or didn't get in?

anyone know anything about that?

DooGseY

HSC
JLW88 said:
so do they only send letters out to people who got in?
or do they send a letter regardless, to everyone who applied, to let you know whether you got in or didn't get in?

anyone know anything about that?
They send letters to everyone.

n@ttyb

HSC
dont you think they would have sent them out allready, as the point to early entry is to no ur in before actually doing the HSC tests ?

JLW88

HSC
nah ive bin talkn to a few other people who have applied and they havnt received anything yet either...i would expect they would send letters regardless just as DooGseY said....they must jsut be a bit late and unorganised for this specific course....uni told me they might have the letters out for thsi course by the 20th of october so that was a rough date...its only the 29th now so they will be out very soon...

JLW88

HSC
Without Wings said:
did you have an interview on the 28th sept with the other faculties or is the decision entirely off what you submit to them?
they made it clear at the information day i went to that there was going to be no interviews...and yes the decision was up to the sheet you filled out with all the different type of information, leadership skills etc...

so yeah no interviews..why do you ask?

JLW88

HSC
Oh I'm pretty sure it's the Health and Behavioural Science Faculty. Different to the Science Faculty?

It is a Bacholor of Science but not through the actual Science Faculty. Is that possible?

But yeah I'm sure no interviews, still waiting on the letters to come.

bumble bee

HSC
I got guaranteed early entry into Mechatronics Engineering. Which is good because my exam's havent gone as good as I wanted them to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)