Early Entry Schemes for a 2022 HSC student? (1 Viewer)

anonymousjmn

HSC
So I'm interested in applying for early entry schemes for the 2022 HSC and university pages point me towards the UAC website to the SRS (student recommendation scheme).
Being the idiot that I am, I missed the deadline.

Is there anything I can do now to still access an early entry scheme? or am I just going to have to live with the regret that I missed out on such a good opportunity

specificagent1

HSC
SRS is closed for 2021, the SRS for 2022 aren't even open yet and will open later this year. Apart from SRS (which is for all unis, and managed by UAC) you should look at the various other early entry schemes that each uni runs individually (each have different criteria and eligibility requirements), for example:

WSU: HSC True Rewards
UTS: UTS Early Entry Program, UTS EDGE
UNSW: UNSW Gateway
USYD: E12
Maq: Leaders & Achievers

There are many more schemes and this is not an exhaustive list as your circumstances may be different, ie, rural, indigenous, EAS etc. You just gotta research it. I assure you, if you are HSC 2022 you have not missed anything at all. UAC applications for you guys don't even open till April 2022. Research now, apply before deadlines.

Minari243

HSC
SRS is closed for 2021, the SRS for 2022 aren't even open yet and will open later this year. Apart from SRS (which is for all unis, and managed by UAC) you should look at the various other early entry schemes that each uni runs individually (each have different criteria and eligibility requirements), for example:

WSU: HSC True Rewards
UTS: UTS Early Entry Program, UTS EDGE
UNSW: UNSW Gateway
USYD: E12
Maq: Leaders & Achievers

There are many more schemes and this is not an exhaustive list as your circumstances may be different, ie, rural, indigenous, EAS etc. You just gotta research it. I assure you, if you are HSC 2022 you have not missed anything at all. UAC applications for you guys don't even open till April 2022. Research now, apply before deadlines.
yeah im pretty sure deadline for SRS last yr was around september so dont worry about missing it for 2022 for now just apply well before the deadline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)