Early Entry: Who Got In? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Mine offer sounds like the shitest so far...
Computer science conditional offer: Minimum UAI 75, Minimum General Mathematics 80/100, Minimum English Standard 65/100. :(:(:(:(:(:(:
Man..with those marks you could be doing Medicine at UNSW....:p

ziggyboy

HSC
santaslayer said:
I see them as two very seperate degrees...I'm computer dumb, so I'm probably wrong...:p
He can do the *exact* same subjects of Internet Science in a Computer Science degree. Plus in the middle of his course he can decide to do other subjects if he realises Internet Science isn't for him.

ducksitter

:uhhuh:

I got into bach. mining engineering... UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!! hell yeah :uhhuh::uhhuh: :D :drink:

bring it on...

HSC
N/A
i got guaranteed entry into Bachelor Mathematics (Advanced). its to bad all my friends still have to study, i have no one to drink with tonight.

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I have realised not trying to get early enrty was stupid. Then again i wasn't sure what i was doing until not too long ago.

Congrats to everyone.

Last edited:

Habib

HSC
so guarantee means no matter what UAI mark i get, i got the spot? no matter if i got 30? Im sorry for the questions, just gotta really make sure if it, incase something bad happens. Because I got told they can take it away if i get 30 or like no marks at all for the hsc...

toymachine

I got gauranteed entry to B MEch Eng. I'm onto them as to how to get into the double deg Mech Eng/Comp Sci....hopefully i wont need 85UAI, although that is my target. Anywho im in!!!! FYEAH

equiski

HSC
I got guaranteed entry into Medical Radiation Physics, which is the top preference course i want to do. Yay :D.

dave_261

ducksitter said:
I got into bach. mining engineering... UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!! hell yeah :uhhuh::uhhuh: :D :drink:

bring it on...
I got an unconditional mining engineering offer as well!!! :)

Apparently a few musicians applied for it…

equiski

HSC
dave_261 said:
I got an unconditional mining engineering offer as well!!! :)

Apparently a few musicians applied for it…
Do you mean you're a musician too; because my interviewers seemed happy that I was in a rock band.

dave_261

yeh i am. apparently according to the sub-dean there was someone who applied who played sting instruments and other people playing different stuff he said we should get an "engineering band" together lol. Rock band ay? so what do you play?
nah the interviewers sounded interested. i think they were looking for the whole proficiency/side interests thing.

equiski

HSC
That makes sense, I was interviewed by the engineering faculty as well. He asked about my intrests and hobbies, and I talked about my rock band. They showed alot of intrest, asking my role in the band abd about the concerts we played at.

Well, I use the term rock band very loosely. We tend not to stay stuck on a single genre for long; playing 1960's rock one day and playing traditional italian dance music the next. Well, trying too anyway....

I'm the lead guitarist and i have played guitar for around 10 years, with 5 years of official lessons. I also play harmonica and ukelele on occasions. I'm still not very good, but I have alot of fun with it, and thats the important thing to me.

What kind of music/ intruments do you play?

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
I didnt get into population helath, i blame santa and my maths trial marks

neuro_logik

HSC
Tenille said:
I didnt get into population helath, i blame santa and my maths trial marks
U got a conditional didnt u?, just try your best to achieve the criteria set out in the condition, you will get in!

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
nope

"thank you for your application for the early entry program into the bachelor of arts (population health). unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you a guaranteed place in this course for 2005."

it then goes on to say don't lose hope you could still get into uni.

I still havent heard about indigenous health but those people seem a bit all over the place

Habib

HSC
so umm.. you guys still studying even though you got the spot?

equiski

HSC
I wish I was, but I really couldn't be bothered. I feel like the high school chapter of my life has finished, I'm just eager to move on. The future doesn't scare me at all.

dave_261

Habib said:
so umm.. you guys still studying even though you got the spot?
yeh i am. after 13 years of school slowly building up to this it would kind of be a waste not to, but i have lost alot of motivation. Besides, the sub-dean at engineering gave me some scholarship stuff and said if i get a decent uai he'll give me some cash. since centrelink doesnt want to give me any i guess i could use everything i can get... :(

equiski said:
What kind of music/ intruments do you play?
um... i play jazz, rock and some funk. Been playing guitar for about 6/7 years and taught myself bass over the last 3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)