Early Entry (1 Viewer)

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
Does the UAC provide the universities with peoples preferences to determine how many people want to do the course before the UAI's are determined?

randomstudent

HSC
the dean @ the uni said; the letter was going to be sent out in 5 working days

*counts-fingers*

Ragetallica

HSC
Hey, i was just wondering whether any body knows if you can defer an early entry place.. say you got early entry or a conditional offer (uai of 70 or over) do you know whether they would allow you to defer this? thanks.

HSC
Ragetallica said:
Hey, i was just wondering whether any body knows if you can defer an early entry place.. say you got early entry or a conditional offer (uai of 70 or over) do you know whether they would allow you to defer this? thanks.

I'm almost certain you can defer - can't see why not actually

iLLUME

HSC
I didn't send in an application for early entry but today I recieved a letter from the Uni saying I should apply for one, because I put this course on my uni prefrences. I rang them up and they said they would get back to me (to organise an interview).

Did anyone do an interview for the computer science? what was it like? I came 2nd in my class for software design and 3rd in IPT. Fuck it would be good if I got this. I didn't even know about it until now.

Did everyone who put this course on their prefrences get this letter?

struth

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Yeah it's all smiles now, I give it two years at most until you want to kill yourselves. Enjoy it while you can.
:eek: What exactly is it you're insinuating?

Did you not like the course?

Or are you 8ft tall and armed with an axe?

Last edited:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
struth said:

No, he's insinuating that you'll all hate your courses and be wanting to kill yourselves. That or drinking yourself into oblivion every chance at the Unibar like some of us do.

Welcome to UOW kiddies, enjoy the sunshine while it lasts because it ain't lasting forever.

Question: How do you pick a UOW first year student?
Answer: They still have hope in their eyes.

HSC
struth said:

Allow me to illustrate.

Now, picture that inserted in the most uncomfortable place imaginable. (unfortunately I must refrain from posting an illustration for this one, but I'm sure you get the idea)

Now, picture yourself riding a mechanical bull with that in place for about four years, and what you've got in mind is roughly as fun as UoW. Welcome, and enjoy :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)