early entry (1 Viewer)

*Lozzie*

HSC
hey all i dont know if this has been asked yet but does anyone know when we find out if we got in via early entry??? i know its late november but is there a specific date? also how do we find out do we get a letter or email or something? anyway i think thats all the questions i have lol

annieclassof06

just.... shiny!
HSC
Got my letter today (23rd November). Im in! My Mum cried, so did Dad. Mind you, I burst into tears when I opened it as well. Such a good feeling getting it all off your back.... Now Ive got some direction :)

bnolan02

HSC
If you accept an early round offer, will you still be made offers in the main round for other courses????? I got accepted through principals reccommendation to UNE, but there is another course I would rather do at another university. I just want to make sure that if I accept it, as a back-up, I will still be made offers in the main/late rounds etc. Thanks.:)

BlackDragon

HSC
yes you will. accept the early round offer. then if you want to take the main round offer you can withdraw from the first and take that one. but you should accept the early round just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)