Early Entry ? (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Hi, just curious as im in year 12 still and my careers advisor is a bit of a muppet

how does one go about applying for early entry ( think thats the name ?) into a course at uni. more specifically University of sydney and a commerce/economics type degree. at the moment i have no knowledge and a brief search on the website didnt give me many answers

thanks

stazi

Nightman
HSC
flexible entry? as in entry if you have less UAI points than the cutoff?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yes, that is correct. but i'm trying to find out if he's talking about flexible entry, or perhaps even early acceptance.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
flexible entry i suppose, where u apply before your hsc and you are given a leeway of a few marks ? something like that. not sure what early acceptance is, but that could be what i was thinking of. either i suppose apply, i was rather vague

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Flexible entry isn't available for any eco & business faculty subjects. it's more for practical subjects, such as media & communications and possibly engineering.

Sora1589

HSC
Yeah I'm thinking of early acceptance into UC, if anyone knows how it works or if it's available for Phycology, or education, at UC please give me some pointers as to how to make an application look really good? I've done work experience...but I'm wondering if there’s more I can do

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what the hell is Phycology? is it a mix of physics, pharmacology, oecology and psychology.

dongypro

HSC
as of now, try apply for cadetships at some big4 companies or if ur smart have a look at the scholarships available

Sora1589

HSC
Yeah I want to apply for early acceptance at UC too, Education, primary to be specific but I'm thinking of Phycology or Counselling too, but I have no idea, and it seams like it's getting closer and closer but nothing happening... Anyway any suggestions on how to go about, how to make it look impressive, I'm theory is get as many people to write a letter to go with the principals saying I should be aloud in, the more the better

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Sora1589 said:
Yeah I want to apply for early acceptance at UC too, Education, primary to be specific but I'm thinking of Phycology or Counselling too, but I have no idea, and it seams like it's getting closer and closer but nothing happening... Anyway any suggestions on how to go about, how to make it look impressive, I'm theory is get as many people to write a letter to go with the principals saying I should be aloud in, the more the better
.... are you dyslexic?

Sora1589

HSC
na, haden't been on for a while and didn't realise I had already poasted basically the same thing here, woops...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Dyslexia isn't a tendency to repost the same thing. I was referring to how you spelled 'Phycology' twice like this.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
=\

Usually you know how to spell the course you want to do at uni.

PSYCHOLOGY.

Sora1589

HSC
haha, well spelling has never been something I'm good at, especially when I rush what I'm writing and don't really think about it (essays) but in general it's not to bad and I get by, mostly it's just silly mistakes and the like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)