Early Entry? (1 Viewer)

E

Effekt

I applied for early entry into UNE and UC, does anyone know when we find out if we are in?

I seen someone on facebook made a status about being accepted into some uni in Sydney so that had me questioning when we find out if we made it for early entry and how do they contact you?

Craigw0w

HSC
All universities are different regarding early entry.
I've been accepted into UoW via early entry, and a few of my friends applied for early entry at UC and haven't heard anything back, so you're not alone.
I guess they'd either contact you via e-mail, or a letter. Mine was by letter.

kasakiki

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi there!
If you go to the UAC website and click through as an undergrad, up in the top right of the screen there is a tab that says "offers". In here you will find a complete table of the dates at which each round of offers (including early rounds) are made. If you click on a round, say October early round offers, it lists the institutions that will be making offers in that round, and also who the offers will apply to eg. deferred and mature age students only.
Hope that made some sense :)

EDIT: Also, UAC claims early round offers will only be made through the "check and change" correspondence tab when logged into the UAC site with your student number.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)