Early Entry (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
do you get an email if you don't get in

kingpalindrome

HSC
do you get an email if you don't get in
Yep : "Your application will only be assessed once and an outcome, whether successful or unsuccessful, will be released on one of the dates listed above" (from the website)

jk_sammy

HSC
The email does not mention whether it is conditional or not?? Do you guys know whether there are any conditions?

hell00!!!

HSC
Hey guys have any of u accepted the offer? I received an offer and made an e-student account and Google authenticator code on my phone, however, I deleted the authenticator app because it was taking up storage on my phone and now I am unable to retrieve the code. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to retrieve their code and accept the early offer? (this is for macquarie leaders and achievers btw)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Hey guys have any of u accepted the offer? I received an offer and made an e-student account and Google authenticator code on my phone, however, I deleted the authenticator app because it was taking up storage on my phone and now I am unable to retrieve the code. Has anyone else had this issue and been able to retrieve their code and accept the early offer? (this is for macquarie leaders and achievers btw)
yeah i accepted it using the google auth. app, i don't think there's another way to do it sorry

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)