Early morning Vs. Late night Studying... (1 Viewer)

kloudsurfer

HSC
You people are all insane!

Studying till 2 and waking up at 4?

Id rather sleep...

Seriously though, when you are tired, you study waaay less effectively, not to mention that if you are up all night studying for an exam then you wont be able to concentrate as well in the exam the next day. Personally I dont think its worth it, and you would be of more benifit sleeping. I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 7 every day before and during my whole trial period and I did fine lol.

Im going to bed. I will enjoy my 9 hours of sleep...have fun studying...

collide

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
You people are all insane!

Studying till 2 and waking up at 4?

Id rather sleep...

Seriously though, when you are tired, you study waaay less effectively, not to mention that if you are up all night studying for an exam then you wont be able to concentrate as well in the exam the next day. Personally I dont think its worth it, and you would be of more benifit sleeping. I went to bed at 10 and woke up at 7 every day before and during my whole trial period and I did fine lol.

Im going to bed. I will enjoy my 9 hours of sleep...have fun studying...
i agree with you with the whole studying less effectively thing.. but desperate times call for desperate measures lol. i seriously have not studied at all in the past few weeks.. the only studying im getting done is the day/night before each exam. so in my case, i recon it is worth it.

have fun sleeping lol. *jealous*

HKHSCstudent

HSC
Uni Grad
回覆: Re: Early morning Vs. Late night Studying...

perfer both .as long as I have enough time to study ... sometimes it's better to study at night because everyone at home is alsleep and no one interupts you...

sh1n1gam1

HSC
Re: 回覆: Re: Early morning Vs. Late night Studying...

Studyin late at night is much better.

I cant manage to wake up early. =[

jeskaa

HSC
omgsh im so tiiired

i dont think i can even remember any of this stuff! lol
we shall see how this pans out tommorrow..:bomb:

ruwangi

Ru
HSC
getting up early is hard - i always sleep through the alarm...like ALWAYS!! but i think its better because ur brains had its rest and will absorb info better...guess itchanges for everyone

nastygurl

HSC
Waking up earlier i find is much better. There is less destractions coz everyone is still asleep, no one is online. Today it was 5.30. Next week when my trials start it will be 5am

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I don't sleep. I just study. So life is like empty. I can't tell the difference between day and night. Especially when studying for Chemistry. The Only thing I live for is to listen to my rather annoying alarm at 7 AM in the morning going...

' Everybody's going to love today, love today' :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:
Then don't have your alarm tuned onto 2dayFM? :p

kristen250

HSC
i dont study in the morning or late at night. ill probebly fail the HSC but she'll be right....

camielle1699

HSC
just a comment to 'nastygurl'- what the fuck kind of 'nastygurl' get up at 5 to study. hahah this makes me laugh what a dickhead

kristen250

HSC
camielle1699 said:
just a comment to 'nastygurl'- what the fuck kind of 'nastygurl' gets up at 5 to study. hahah this makes me laugh what a dickhead
bahahahahahahaha....yeh i can see that

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
i tried it yesterday and foudn otu early morning is better, got upat 4:40 today and felt fresh when i started ALL GOOD!

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
lolz all i got up at 6 am 2day and read over my essays 4 english
plenty of time 4 me :D
got 4 days till maths
6 till business
study leave now yay
studyin frm 9am till 1pm every day
shud b right :p

^emmie^

HSC
i prefer the morning
ive just had my trials YAY i finished today
but yer for all my exams i woke up about 5 to study its good cause my house is actually quite for once lol

beentherdunthat

HSC
I don't sleep. I just study. So life is like empty. I can't tell the difference between day and night. Especially when studying for Chemistry. The Only thing I live for is to listen to my rather annoying alarm at 7 AM in the morning going...

' Everybody's going to love today, love today' :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

zaqwerty

HSC
I find it easier to stay up late than get up early in the morning.

Plus if you are studying (aka. cramming) for an exam that's on the next day, you know that if you really have to, you can stay up as late as you want, whereas if you're allocating yourself a few hours in the morning, you might not get as much study done as you would have hoped, henceforth (that 'henceforth' comes from me doing Eng exam today :mad1:) studying in the nightime seems much more logical to me.

Besides, when I have to memorise quotes and shiz, I go over them a few times the night before, and I generally can't quote them word for word...

Then I get up in the morning and I know the quotes...

It is magicalll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)