Early results (1 Viewer)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Results are not officially released for almost a week but as you might know by now it is often possible to figure out your GPA and how many credit points you have accumulated early and thus in a way find out your grades early. Go to My Student Admin, click on the Results section and choose your course, then click "Send my academic record". You'll have to wait 15-30 minutes and will then get an email containing a pdf document which will tell you you the amount of credit points you have gained in your course so far and a GPA.

Also i've heard this from someone just now and I cant confirm this at all but supposedly if you are short on credit points and want to know what you failed or theres some kind of discrepancy and you believe a subject has not yet been marked or something you can go back into mystudentadmin and into the enrolling section, if a subject you did this semester is green it supposedly means you failed it.

I'm really happy because i knew i definitely got a credit for one of my subjects and from the GPA i've gotten it means i got a credit in one which i thought i could have failed and HD's in the other two!

Last edited:

asz

HSC
N/A
I just checked and whilst the credit points gained is updated can anyone confirm that the GPA has also been updated because mine and a few people i know have not changed?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I just checked and whilst the credit points gained is updated can anyone confirm that the GPA has also been updated because mine and a few people i know have not changed?
They have definitely changed from everyone i have spoken to, you must have got similiar grades. Official results in the next 2 hours or so though! Unless they wait for the morning.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah i have plenty of friends with GPAs that have changed, and i technically transferred (just added diploma on for internships with Eng) and because of that i got my new GPA alone and my old one under a "Credited" section.

Results still arent up though =( Looks like they are going to pull a 9am release or something, ridiculous when they are obviously ready and every other uni has got results back.

broncos123

HSC
N/A
Yeah it has, and this is legit, I did it last sem and it was correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)