• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Early round offer- please help (1 Viewer)

kat888

HSC
N/A
Hi,

My daughter received an early round offer from Mac U. In order to accept the offer, she has to change the preferences to 1st by the 6 of Jan 2015. If she make the change to accept the early round offer, will she be able to change it again so that the previous higher preferences are considered for the main round ?

Thanks.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. Make sure Maq is her first by the 6th (so do it before midnight on the 5th Jan) and ensure she formally accepts it THEN change her preferences after 7.30 on the 6th Jan to allow to be considered in the main round. Congratulations! Maq is a very reputable university.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes. Make sure Maq is her first by the 6th (so do it before midnight on the 5th Jan) and ensure she formally accepts it THEN change her preferences after 7.30 on the 6th Jan to allow to be considered in the main round. Congratulations! Maq is a very reputable university.

My email I got said do it before the 4th of January at midnight...

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
My email I got said do it before the 4th of January at midnight...
I wasn't aware they were different. I got my UWS early offer and it said to change it 7.30am 6th Jan.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Plus BLIT the last day for main round changes is 7 Jan Wednesday 2015. Just make sure you change your prefs before then and make sure you accept your offer just in case!

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I wasn't aware they were different. I got my UWS early offer and it said to change it 7.30am 6th Jan.

Offers are made for the Academic Entry Program in the early January Round (6 January) to applicants who have their first preference with Macquarie University by midnight 4 January 2015, as specified in Section 6.2 Early Offer Rounds in the UAC Guide 2014-2015.

I might be under a different thingo...

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Offers are made for the Academic Entry Program in the early January Round (6 January) to applicants who have their first preference with Macquarie University by midnight 4 January 2015, as specified in Section 6.2 Early Offer Rounds in the UAC Guide 2014-2015.

I might be under a different thingo...
Oh yes of course. You have to have MAQ ur first pref by that specified date.

I was referring to changing prefs. So to be considered in the main round, accept MAQ, and change your prefs before midnight Wednesday 7 Jan 2015.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh yes of course. You have to have MAQ ur first pref by that specified date.

I was referring to changing prefs. So to be considered in the main round, accept MAQ, and change your prefs before midnight Wednesday 7 Jan 2015.

:p

Thakkar _ R

HSC
Hey I had a similar question for Maq law/commerce early entry Leaders and achievers

My grades were

Currently overall mark; English advanced - B
English Extension - B
CAFS - B
Legal Studies - B
Enterprise Computing -B
Business studies - B
Math Adv - D but dropping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)