Early round offers (Selective entry) (1 Viewer)

Kingportable

HSC
I got accept for selective entry entry for a couple of courses, i put them down in my UAC preferences but i still have not received offers through UAC in the December and January round offers. I thought it would be an early round offer because i already have it.

Lolzipops

HSC
I'm the same as you. I rang UOW yesterday though and they informed me that they don't actually release selective entry offers in the early rounds, but instead in the main round for some reason, unlike other universities. So as long as the degree is your first preference for the main round, you'll get your selective entry :)

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I'm the same as you. I rang UOW yesterday though and they informed me that they don't actually release selective entry offers in the early rounds, but instead in the main round for some reason, unlike other universities. So as long as the degree is your first preference for the main round, you'll get your selective entry :)
Exactly this.

If you got early entry (selective entry) then all you had to do was make sure it was your number one choice and you'll get it when the main offers are released.

Kingportable

HSC
Oh shoot i made it like my third, i thought if i didn't get the other ones then i get it anyway.

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Oh shoot i made it like my third, i thought if i didn't get the other ones then i get it anyway.
That's right - I was assuming that that was the course you wanted as number one. If you don't get your top two preferences then you will definitely get that one if it's your third. If you get one of your top two then you won't get an offer for it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)