Earning money through Youtube (Via Google Adsense) (1 Viewer)

Basit-b

HSC
I started recently earning a few bucks through youtube for my 2 year old vids which have received quite a fair amount of views and Youtube offered me a partnership. This basically means that i have to create a Google Adsense account which means that Google will from now on place ads on my vids and everytime someone clicks on the add i get money for it. I usually get like 70 cents per click so its pretty good.

I was thinking, maybe i could start earning some serious dough through this. People like MyChonny, champchong, mrteddy, jailbait warrior and other famous youtubians probably earn over a thousand dollars a month. Most of them have ads already embedded in their vids (When you click on a vid and there is the 5 or 15 second ad), this automatically gives them money.

All you need is around a thousand quick views for a video and youtube will recognise you. I just uploaded 6 random vids cause i was bored and i have so far earned $15. After the HSC im gonna start making regular vids and earn some side money.

Axel8100

HSC
I never listen about this before you posted about it.
I sure will must be try this in future as soon as possible.Looking sounds helpful for me!!!

starshine02

HSC
70c per click doesn't sound too bad... i've heard of it before but i always assumed you needed heaps and heaps of views for that to happen...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)