Earrings are stupid and they look ugly (1 Viewer)

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
On the right person a piece of metal which is piercing somebodies earlobe and resting there in the unhealed, ruptured flesh is "lovely". Don't I sound ridiculous? I mean think about it.
better.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
Piercings DO heal after a certain length of time, y'know.
not necessarily, ears can never heal, depending on how long you've had the hole there, and the person [don't know the technicalities of it], and body piercings also may never heal, but it depends on the person as to whether it does or not.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Which imbecile came up with the idea of stabbing their earlobe with a sharp piece of metal and then dangling that piece of metal from their earlobe to make them look more attractive?

I personally think they look ugly and show how stupid people really are. I mean if I came up to you now and said "hey I want to pierce your flesh with a piece of metal in order to create some sort of decoration which would dangle from your unhealed flesh" you would probably look at me like I'm some kind of sick moron.

Yet, women and also some men have done so. Why are they so fucking stupid? More importantly when did it become a sign of "beauty" or enhancing somebodies aesthetic appeal? How does a piece of metal dangling from somebodies earlobe look attractive?

In my opinion that sort of self mutilation is on par with the plate lips and then long neck bangles and the small shoes that chinese women used to wear in the 19th and early 20th century.

It is fucking stupid.
i think YOU'RE stupid and look ugly.

..just my personal opinion :)

quik.

HSC
Seriously silly thread. Yes, piercings are a form of body modification just like lip plates and neck rings are.

Braces are to!

If an individual likes them / wants them, it isn't affecting you so you really shouldn't give a shit hey.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I have considered this. But I don't have anything against piercings...if you wanna pierce your [insert painful body part] well whatever, sure it might hurt and look stupid but I'm not your mother, etc. What other people choose to do with their appearance really does not phase me.

Plus with stuff like earrings...yeah the idea is not the most pleasant if you really think about it. But in reality it's a small amount of pain for about 2 minutes max, and if you stick to wearing small, light jewelery you'd hardly even know there was anything in your ears, and you get to collect more pretty shiny girly things to wear. Win? I think really long/heavy earrings are weird/ouchy, though, but that's just me. I always have to wonder how the person can not be annoyed by the tugging sensation. But again, personal choice, whatever.

NB: I do not have any piercings at this time. Vague plans to get my ears re-done maybe one day when I can be bothered. I remember not really caring for earrings the first time around so eh.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah but braces aren't just a fashion statement, they serve a purpose. Whereas piercings are optional and purely aesthetic.

Gonna go /wrists naow after claiming this, so much for being body-mod mad...

quik.

HSC
Braces make your teeth more aesthetically pleasing. If you didn't get braces your teeth would still be teeth and they would still serve their purpose (munching up food to aid digestion)

Moenique

HSC
How, knowing what you now know about what earrings are, can you say they make you more feminine? Why can't you just be yourself and knowing that you are a female know that doing so would make you more "feminine"?
You are an absolute moron.
Are you saying that before reading this thread I didn't know what an earring was?
I do believe I was sitting in the chair with earring guns on each side of my head when this all happened.
I felt the pain, I KNOW I PUT METAL IN MY EARS.

I love huge bitches of metal in my ears because earrings can act as a piece of art work - thus making me feel more feminine.

But no, I will take your advice on board. I won't wear dresses, won't brush my hair, won't shave my legs and let people think I'm dyke because just being female means I'm feminine.
:mad1:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Are you saying that before reading this thread I didn't know what an earring was?
I'm saying that before the awakening that is this thread you had not considered the futility of piercing your earlobes with a piece of metal in order to seem more aesthetically pleasing, yes.

I felt the pain, I KNOW I PUT METAL IN MY EARS.
I bet you feel stupid now.

I love huge bitches of metal in my ears because earrings can act as a piece of art work - thus making me feel more feminine.
How in the fuck can wearing bits of metal in your ear make you feel more feminine? You know what I think would be a splendid idea and would make you feel much more feminine then making a fool of yourself in the presence of a man such as myself much superior to you? Go back to the kitchen and bake something -- maybe muffins. Muffins are delicious.

But no, I will take your advice on board. I won't wear dresses, won't brush my hair, won't shave my legs and let people think I'm dyke because just being female means I'm feminine.
:mad1:
You better.

Seriously silly thread. Yes, piercings are a form of body modification just like lip plates and neck rings are.

If an individual likes them / wants them, it isn't affecting you so you really shouldn't give a shit hey.
I'm just educating the masses.

Last edited:

Moenique

HSC
Ha no. I don't feel stupid. By making that comment I was saying that by feeling the pain, I understood what I was doing to my body and don't regret such a thing.

I don't bake no muffin for fuckers like you.
For anyone actually :)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
I don't bake no muffin for fuckers like you.
For anyone actually :)
I wasn't asking you to bake me a muffin. I wish somebody would bake for me though.

Either way, you get the BOS mushroom stamp of approval. You should poast moar.

Moenique

HSC
Okay, truce?

Do you like brownies? I can bake those pretty well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)