EAS applicants .... (1 Viewer)

posh bitch

HSC
I have put in an application under the educational access scheme
for those of you who knwo what is it
i was just wondering, if i chnage my preferences what will happen to my eligibility letter

so should i make sure my preferences are correct or is it okay to chnage them

HSC
N/A
The EAS isn't for a specific course, it just boosts your entry rank/ ATAR for the specific university you applied for.
You can change your preferences as much as you like regardless on what's your EAS.

posh bitch

HSC
oh ok. well i received a letter today regarding each uni so its okay thanks

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Can you send in the eas form now?

Memento-mori

HSC
The form you get from UAC about your elligability under this scheme tells you how many bonus points you will recieve from each university, regardless of if they were your preferences or not. So my preferences were just UNSW, Macquarie, ACU but I'm still going to find out if I'm going to get points from Usyd, UTS, ANU, etc.

Don't worry about it, it will all get sorted out. The people at UAC know that people frequently change preferences on recieving their ATAR as well as the EAS scheme letter. If you are concerned, contact the institutions themselves about any particular rumours- each university has their own equity & support that are in charge of EAS for that particular university.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Changing your UAC preferences will not affect your EAS application. If you are successful in gaining EAS points, all that would be happening is that when universities consider your application, they attach the EAS points to your ATAR, thus giving you a higher chance of meeting the course cut off. For more information on EAS, please visit the UAC website: www.uac.edu.au. For more information on UWS, please contact the Course Information Line on 1300 897 669. Best regards, UWS Course Info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)