EAS applications help (1 Viewer)

dizzlemizzle

HSC
Who could be 'responsible person to complete' the educational impact statement for financial disadvantage (youth allowance)?

Clean Sweep

HSC
You don't need an EIS for your disadvantage (Youth Allowance) but you will need one for others. You can get an EIS from your school teacher or principal.

adam266001

HSC
You don't need an EIS for your disadvantage (Youth Allowance) but you will need one for others. You can get an EIS from your school teacher or principal.
So you're telling me that for Youth allowance in my EAS application, I don't need to have my teachers to fill out the Education Impact Statement. I just leave that bit blank and submit my application to UAC and get the bonus points? If this is the case, I am relieved as I don't think there would be any teachers at my school tomorrow.

theycallmebob

HSC
So you're telling me that for Youth allowance in my EAS application, I don't need to have my teachers to fill out the Education Impact Statement. I just leave that bit blank and submit my application to UAC and get the bonus points? If this is the case, I am relieved as I don't think there would be any teachers at my school tomorrow.
Yes. Just read the booklet. Responsible people are outlined in that as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)