EAS for USYD (1 Viewer)

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
Has anyone who applied for Educational Access Schemes (EAS) heard anything from USYD in particular???

erm

HSC
kristydolphins said:
Has anyone who applied for Educational Access Schemes (EAS) heard anything from USYD in particular???
nope. Do you need a preference from usyd to get a letter?

They are supposed to notify you though (according to the EAS booklet)

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
erm said:
nope. Do you need a preference from usyd to get a letter?

They are supposed to notify you though (according to the EAS booklet)
went on the USYD Broadway website & it said that we should have received an email on Friday 19th December. You didnt need 2 specify USYD, just as long as it was one of your preferences

See website:
Broadway Scheme - Student Centre - The University of Sydney

erm

HSC
damn usyd wasn't one of my preference up until today! Will i still qualify?

spam99

HSC
Yea I was wondering the same. I haven't received an email and I have at least one choice with Sydney Uni.

M

moye1025

Yeh same here, I was starting to wonder was it just me that hadn't heard anything yet

"If you made an EAS application in 2008 and have at least one University of Sydney course in your current UAC course preferences, the University will send you an email (to your UAC-recorded email address) on Friday 19 December 2008. The email will advise you of the University of Sydney's decision on your Broadway eligibility. Should you be advised that you are Broadway-approved, you will be able to use this information when finalising your UAC course preferences for the Main Round of UAC offers."

I wonder what's happened????? :S

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
I have just rang the broadway scheme office and they said that there was trouble sending the emails to hotmail users on friday. Ring the centre on the nuber from the website and they willl be able to tell you the outcome of your application

Broadway Scheme - Student Centre - The University of Sydney

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)