Eas Has Uts Sent To Ppl If Succesful (1 Viewer)

kido525

HSC
Has UTS , sent a successful letter that ur eligible for EAS and that UTS has accepted u to do their course im on the school priority scheme and my uai was 68 and i wanted to get into civil which is 75 will i have a fair chance to make it into UTS

jessiej87

HSC
i was sent an acceptance letter a while ago... (i was accepted to all uni's that i applied to) - i dont know if there is a minimum UAI for UTS?? coz some uni's have a minimum eg UWS has 66...

no one can say whether you will get in - as you are in competition for a place with other UTS applicants and the EAS cutoff changes every year - UTS allows 10% of applicant to the uni to be EAS ones (i know this as im hoping to do a b business at UTS)

Last edited:

kido525

HSC
jessiej87 said:
i was sent an acceptance letter a while ago... (i was accepted to all uni's that i applied to) - i dont know if there is a minimum UAI for UTS?? coz some uni's have a minimum eg UWS has 66...

no one can say whether you will get in - as you are in competition for a place with other UTS applicants and the EAS cutoff changes every year - UTS allows 10% of applicant to the uni to be EAS ones (i know this as im hoping to do a b business at UTS)

from wat i recall i think u meant UTS the minimum uai needed to be eligible for UWS was none and UTS was 66 hmm true we still have some competition , by the way wat uai did u get , do we also benefit if the course has vancancies even after the late rounders because i wanna do engineering at uts and i did a multiple criteria access scheme and i was eligible for EAS but im just like 6 uai points below the cutoffs i hope i will get a better chance since i took advantaged of all the options...

foxcahuna

HSC
i am eligible for EAS, but my UAI fall under the UAI required. I got 65.50 but want to get into Marine Science 72.40. I only need 6 more mark to get into the course hence i fall under the 10 cutt off mark. SO i am i still able to get an offer from UTS

kido525

HSC
foxcahuna said:
i am eligible for EAS, but my UAI fall under the UAI required. I got 65.50 but want to get into Marine Science 72.40. I only need 6 more mark to get into the course hence i fall under the 10 cutt off mark. SO i am i still able to get an offer from UTS

Good luck man hope u make it

scumm

HSC
http://www.uac.edu.au/documents/undergraduate/eas-info-sheet.pdf

Just thought I should point out:

"Some institutions have specific policies that can affect your eligibility status. These policies/schemes are based
on the course you have applied to and/or the ATAR you have achieved. The eligibility status in your letter does
not take into account either the courses you have listed as preferences or the ATAR you have achieved."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)