EAS points (1 Viewer)

LandCo

HSC
N/A
Okay guys;
I am exactly 5 ATAR points away from the computer engineering cutoff for UNSW(91.35)

The codes below are the ones i have applied for:

1. F01D -Your parent/s or guardian/s received Family Tax Benefi t Part A during Year 11 and/or Year 12 or equivalent. .

2. H03A - You’ve had excessive responsibility for care of children and/or other family members during Year 11 and/or 12 or equivalent.

3. P01A [I HAVE TWO OF THESE REPORT/STATEMENT THINGYS] -You experienced:
 a severe and long-term or a severe and recurrent medical/psychiatric condition or disability
or
 a learning, sensory, physical, psychological or other disability/disorder during Year 11 and/or 12 or equivalent

4.S01E You attended a school that:
 has been identified by the NSW Dept of Education and Communities (DEC) as among the most socio-economically disadvantaged in the NSW Government sector, or
 has been identifi ed by DEC as geographicallyisolated or participating in the Connected
Communities program, or
 was formerly included in the Australian Government’s National Partnership for Low Socio-economic Status School Communities Program, or
 has been identified as comparable to schools in the above categories by the Catholic Education Commission of NSW.
during Year 11 and/or 12 or equivalent

I also got an e3 for Extention 1 Maths (3u) - so 1 bonus point

What are the chances of me getting in?
Im really worried. :(
P.s. the EAS eligibility letter said EAS is applicable for me to UNSW.
Thanks soo much guys

photastic

HSC
Depends how many points UAC is willing to give you via EAS. If only they told us the number of points :(

tyzzefloro

HSC
I agree, your level of disadvantage is extremely high. You should be very confident about attaining your course.

cbartowski

HSC
I think you should in. I actually just watched a video of someone from UNSW explaining how they allocate bonus points through their Access Scheme. They allocate 1-10 bonus points based on the level of disadvantage so yeah you should be right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)