N/A
Is it possible to get EAS for ADHD?

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Katie123
huh?
EAS= Educational Access Scheme, lets you get into uni courses higher than your UAI if you have special circumstances
ADHD= Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Winston

HSC
I've explained EAS in this thread :

http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24845

What you need to do is, prove that these two years, yr 11 and 12 has been greatly impacted by Your cause in what way, how bad was it, was it a cause that could not be prevented? What documents do you have to prove for it, etc.. I trust that you're applying for the EAS truthfully as opposed to alot of people i knew who liked the idea of "hey bonus hsc marks, lets get it" it's stupid, i mean for the people who have death occurances in their family, they might miss out on getting the EAS because of other stupid people claiming it, for the sake of it. It's just unfair, talk to your co-ordinators about it, you can get a form off your careers advisor, i urge you to read through the thread above i have given the link for, ive explained all that u need to know as well as providing a link to e-booklet of the eas from the UAC site.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Thanks winston and kimmeh :)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Calculon
Thanks winston and kimmeh :)
You're welcome... good luck with it... and this is, if this claim is genuine, i trust that it is, try to get as much proof as possible :)...

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
EAS= Educational Access Scheme, lets you get into uni courses higher than your UAI if you have special circumstances
ADHD= Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
oh thanks for that i didnt even know it existed... u learn something new everyday

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
when i met him he didnt have ADHD :confused:
I always have ADHD. Why do you assume that when you met me it was any different?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
when i met him he didnt have ADHD :confused:
Don't say things like that silly... I'm under the impression Calculon is applying legitmately, and isn't taking advantage of this system like other drop-kicks i knew at school... it's really because it's unfair to the genuine ones who were truly affected didn't make it in, while people who just rorted it, got in.. but yeah

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
I always have ADHD. Why do you assume that when you met me it was any different?
i guess that goes to show that such things are happening all around us without us really knowing
Originally posted by Winston
Don't say things like that silly... I'm under the impression Calculon is applying legitmately,
i didnt mean it in a bad way. I belive he is telling the truth. I apologise Justin. Please forgive me :)

GirlGoneMad

Kitten Kong
HSC
Speaking of drop-kicks.....(not you calculon :p )

There's this girl who really annoys me (she'd be applying for this probably) and she had this illness so she does her exams etc under different conditions. At the end of last year she said she didn't have that illness anymore but she still uses it to get more time in exams etc. She is allowed extra time so she keeps notes hidden on her but goes to the toilet all the time to read them and cheat. I hate ppl who cheat or use pretend illnesses as excuses... :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)