easiest arts major usyd? (1 Viewer)

TheVuk

HSC
missed what i wanted by .25 lets goooo, so I have to do arts and get a distinction like fmd, whats the easiest major and minor and whatever that use know of idc what it is just not gender studies. thank u

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
missed what i wanted by .25 lets goooo, so I have to do arts and get a distinction like fmd, whats the easiest major and minor and whatever that use know of idc what it is just not gender studies. thank u
idk about easiest majors but for your minor do a language study everybody does it, there's tons to choose from and they're easy compared like politics or smth

XXXPUMPERXXX

HSC
Uni Grad
btw what was the course you wanted to get in ?

TheVuk

HSC
btw what was the course you wanted to get in ?
pharmacy bro, got 3 bonus points for getting band 5 in advanced I assumed id get eas but usyd western and unsw didnt take it every other uni did I think I cos I had the lowest of disadvantage.

XXXPUMPERXXX

HSC
Uni Grad
pharmacy bro, got 3 bonus points for getting band 5 in advanced I assumed id get eas but usyd western and unsw didnt take it every other uni did I think I cos I had the lowest of disadvantage.
Why dont u do bachelor of science or something more related to pharmacy. Then when you transfer to pharmacy u would also get credit transfer gor the subjects you did

TheVuk

HSC
Why dont u do bachelor of science or something more related to pharmacy. Then when you transfer to pharmacy u would also get credit transfer gor the subjects you did
that's just not sigma bro, plus I dont think id cop distinction in them sorta subjects

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
that's just not sigma bro, plus I dont think id cop distinction in them sorta subjects
also if I'm not wrong, you actually can't even transfer that much credit from BSc to pharmacy even if you pick majors that are somewhat relevant like chem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)