Easiest exam for a far while? (1 Viewer)

Easiest Modern History exam?

• Yes

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • No

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
I personally found it alot easier than I anticipated. It was wonderful :)

Lushious88

HSC
i think i mixed up the battles, but through my notes out the minute i got out of the exam so havent been bothered to check. Was the battle of the somme, the battle with the most casualties ever recorded? and was it significant to the french..hahahaha..

rusty_rouge

HSC
Tynjail said:
I just about wet my pants with Joy when i saw the National study questions for Germany. Even though they were very specific, i had had a long debate with my friend the night before on EXACTLY THOSE TWO SYLLABUS POINTS!!!!!!!!! Both him and i were absolutlely extatic. Good luck 2 everyone Its not the end no matter what!!!!.
I loved the Germany questions too - they matched perfectly my strengths, lol. But I don't think the Pacific questions were anything to do a dance over...

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
yes, that's very true.

I worry about how some of you performed in the exam based on your reponses in this thread though. There hasn't been enough engagement with the question, indicative of pre-prepared answers. The question is "Easiest exam in a far while?", which requires comparison of this years exam to earlier HSC modern history exams- this feature has been lacking in most answers. Only after this comparitive analysis could a student evaluate the view that this years was the easiest exam in a far while.
I would watch my words if I were you. I have seen you wildly deviating many a time from the original question and pripose of a given thread (mostly justified of course) so I think it is far from your place to be criticising in case you slip under the guise of 'hypocrite'. Hmm all this talk of hypocrites is making me want to go and read The Bible.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
I would watch my words if I were you. I have seen you wildly deviating many a time from the original question and pripose of a given thread (mostly justified of course) so I think it is far from your place to be criticising in case you slip under the guise of 'hypocrite'. Hmm all this talk of hypocrites is making me want to go and read The Bible.
I wasn't refering to people deviating from the topic, which I am reknowned for. I'm referring to the interpretation of the poll question and how people have reponded to it.

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
I wasn't refering to people deviating from the topic, which I am reknowned for. I'm referring to the interpretation of the poll question and how people have reponded to it.
Easiest exam in a far while? FAR? This makes only limited sense to me. I assume the error was typographical and they meant 'fair, ' though one can't be sure can one?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
Easiest exam in a far while? FAR? This makes only limited sense to me. I assume the error was typographical and they meant 'fair, ' though one can't be sure can one?
My thoughts exactly. I think they must mean "fair while". I tried so hard to make sense out of the typographical error, trying to convince myself that maybe the OP (that's "original poster", Crazy Pomo) really did mean "far"...

C

Crazy Pomo

fleepbasding said:
My thoughts exactly. I think they must mean "fair while". I tried so hard to make sense out of the typographical error, trying to convince myself that maybe the OP (that's "original poster", Crazy Pomo) really did mean "far"...
Do not judge a book by its cover. My 120 odd posts is not a signal for my lack of bored forum jargon. I do not appreciate your mocking and patronising tone in pointing out what OP actually means fleep. If you yourself can admit the inherent flaws that have plagued this thread from the get go, then I say we settle old differences and resolve this crock of shit.

Fuck giving the OP the benefit of the doubt, there is no way to decipher what that NOOB actually implied, so an alltogether abandonment of this thread is, I believe, in order.

WHO'S WITH ME???!!! EXODUS EXODUS EXODUS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)