EASIEST PAPER EVER! what were they thinking?g? (1 Viewer)

Sourie

as i said with the other papers...this was one of the easiest papers yet, well far easier than anything our school ever gave us in terms of the questions.

part a- bloody easy and i hardly had to even use the texts they gave us (since i hadnt even read them) so i just like started going off into some advanced use of english such as 'precisely is owed unto the virtuous suffering of he, the one intelligible and subsequently unscathed hedon that purchasd around'

such made up tstuff like that the examiners will love even tho it probably doesnt make to much sense....but they think it will! haha....band 5 or 6 from doing shit all this year!!!!!!!!

oh well....it will help boost my shithouse marks form the school assessments coz the damn teachers hated my guts so they always like gave me bad marks as well.....even though i wrote like some critic from overseas....with sophisitcated language!!!

Sourie

shit yeh!

the hsc is a fucken joke! i thought they would at least test things you'd have to learn throughout the year!

EXA BOY

dude what the hell is ur problem?? u seem 2 think that the markers have no idea what theyr looking for!!! ur an idiot and again if u didnt refer to the texts, ur not gonna get a band 5 or 6!!! part a) of the modules was simple ill give u that, but it was only easy cause the pre prepared essay id already written fitted the question beautifully..... not because i was able 2 ramble on about shit that isnt even mentioned in the english syllabus!!!! if u think ur gonna fool the markers think again cause ur the only person ur fooling
u say that the teachers hated u and thats why u got crap marks hahahahahaha well i say that a) u being the smartass that u r im sure u could be sumone very easy to hate, but b) the other reason would be that u havent read the texts and u dont know what ur on about!!!!! hence the crap language that ur using in ur answers and therefore u get crap marks........ go away sourie ur a clown

Sourie

Originally posted by EXA BOY
man you must be pretty smart then
i know man but i don't like to gloat...i am a smartarse but that coz i in herited it....not coz of any work ive done this year! lol....i mean cmon hsc people, pull it together mate! test us on something that actually requires everyone and not just the slower peeps to actually study for it!

boo yah!

bex

HSC
oh well....it will help boost my shithouse marks form the school assessments coz the damn teachers hated my guts so they always like gave me bad marks as well.....even though i wrote like some critic from overseas....with sophisitcated language!!!
maybe the real reason you did shit was because your answers didnt make any sense and they knew that cause they are ENGLISH teachers who know what theyre doing, i mean you said it yourself that the things you had previously done were much harder than the HSC, so thats got to show that the teachers have an idea of what theyre doing, or what their expectations of you should be. Maybe they hated your guts cause you treated them like idiots, thinking you can win them over with fancy schmancy vocab...

cool mate, real cool.:rolleyes:

EXA BOY

that heaps good english bro.... u ever heard of the word context??? go back read what i wrote and this time trying reading it IN CONTEXT!!!!! SOURIE :chainsaw:

Sourie

Originally posted by EXA BOY
that heaps good english bro.... u are a pretty smart guy and im amazed at your ability in just picking up english without any study and predicting you can get band 6....i take my hat off to you
thanks man....but i dont need flattering that often...it get a bit tedious....ok??

so stop being a brown nose and concentrate on studies man...for those who cant just breeze through a test without any study like me then you actually need it!

EXA BOY

Originally posted by Sourie

thanks man....but i dont need flattering that often...i dont seem 2 get it very ofetn i think its maybe because im a complete retard and noone takes me seriously cause all im good at is being an arse

i too can play ur childish games u wanker

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad

part a- bloody easy and i hardly had to even use the texts they gave us (since i hadnt even read them)
as EXA BOY said, ill just highlight it for you sourie:

u cannot possibly get in band 5/6, or probably band 4 by not referring to your texts
the rubrick states u have to evaluate the relationships between texts and contexts, and you jus said that u hardly used them
HSC markers have criteria that they mark to, if u dont meet the criteria, im afraid your looking at a very poor result
and the second point in the rubrick says u need to use language appropriate for audience, purpose and form,
by bullshitting on about anything that sounds good, that is not using language appropriate for purpose

good luck sourie, u'll need it

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I still dont know whether this Sourie is trying to be amusing or is actually being serious in his remarks

angel_kate

sourie...
u do realise that the HSC is being marked by professionals who have studied the texts u have, too. they cant be fooled by some 'sophisticated' bluffing, especially when u dont refer to your texts. how many pages did u manage to write?
good luck for the rest of ur exams, cos u'll need it.
post ur results when u get them - i think we all need a good laugh after our hard work :)

blake

Sourie, you're a joke. If you write a heap of mumbo-jumbo that means nothing, you will be getting a big fat zero.

Sourie

why would i want it to be a joke and why would i need luck...ive already written the damn thing so now it is in the fate of the markers and their smartness in decideing if it was just a lot of complicated words (which it was), or whether they were dealing with some gifted young critic in the making......im guessing that judging by how dumb teachers at our school are, then they may think it is genius.......like this teacher at our school once thought the cave was a place near the school where we hung out to smoke.....what a dumbcunt hey?!!!!!!

so stop badgering me with your inadequacies about how they might not understand the sophistication and give me bad marks coz i know some teachers and they will love it...trust me!!!

hahahaha

bex

HSC
.....im guessing that judging by how dumb teachers at our school are, then they may think it is genius.......
that point would only be relevant if your teachers were marking...

Anton

HSC
why would i want it to be a joke and why would i need luck...ive already written the damn thing so now it is in the fate of the markers

hahahaha
I know this is fairly obvious, but the above statement is effective only in being a contradiction. You claim to not need luck, and yet you then mention the 'fate' of your marks. Fate is generally regarded as a pre-determined 'destiny' decided predominantly by the divine 'luck of the draw.'
But then, anyone who believes in fate is a dickhead (sorry fatalists).

Anton

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)