Easiest subject (1 Viewer)

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
PD/H/PE and that's why it's overloaded with 'line-fillers', PE's still enjoyable in once-every-6.5th week that we get a prac.

General maths has it sooooooooo easy, take in formulae sheet, open book test... My friend doesn't even turn up to class or study and she tops it!

the leader

HSC
Wackedupwacko said:
puts hand up thats me... except hte 2u bit... that really should be basic knowledge but yea i find 4u so much easier than 3u. i also happend to have a terrible term4 2u exam... (relatively) got like ~80% whilst most other 4u ppl got like 100 or 95+

Yeah I found in year 10 that I did better in the Advanced tests than i did in the intermediete ones.. I thinks its just coz you assume the question is more complex than it really is and just go about it the wrong way (well thats what I do, anyway) and screw the whole thing up - its quite hard to dumb-down

Beege

HSC
Ranked in order:

1. IPT
2. General Maths
3. Business Studies
4. Software Design & Development
5. Standard English

Hero Of Time

HSC
N/A
Biology is extremely easy, as well as IPT. SDD is relatively easy if you actually pay attention to it for the first time. Extension English 1 creative writing is simple, it requires no or almost no preparation. Advanced English is also pretty easy, but it is marked like a whore at my school.

Beeno

HSC
Community and Family Studies hands down =)

But really anything is easy if you have the skills and brains =)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Ancient History...I had a crappy timetable and devoted my study to everything except ancient history (and maths lol)...i only managed to get some study in the night b4 the hsc exam and i got 90:)
I was really happy for the reason that I didn't study, and that I expected about 85ish

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
f3nr15 ? you think chem`s easy ?
wow onya , I think its the hardest subj existing ><"
.. well outta d ones im doing neway.

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
English and maths 2u... though maths had it moments I guess, I hate trig so I always find that really hard to get my head around. Bio wasn't too bad either

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
f3nr15 ? you think chem`s easy ?
wow onya , I think its the hardest subj existing ><"
.. well outta d ones im doing neway.
chemistry is the best subject ever, you gotta agree with me ... im sure many budding chemists would share the same opinion as me ...

bos1234

HSC
Trebla said:
If you're like me, you'll find Mathematics Extension 2 easier than Mathematics Extension 1 and 2 unit Mathematics....lol figure that out!
Also, in term 4 last year, Extension 2 people also had to do the 2 unit assessment tasks in case they dropped down and some people at my school who did Extension 2 almost failed their 2 unit exam whilst acing the Extension exams! So in a way they were glad they didn't have to do the 2 unit HSC exam or else they would fail it.....lol
thats because xt2 ppl learn the 2 unit stuff about 8 months ago and forget everything by the time they do the test

ih8skool

HSC
I never heard of that one.
Do these kind of subjects scale you up or down?

HSC
My easiest subject was two unit maths for my HSC.

Hypothetically speaking I nominate Japanese Beginners, General Maths and Senior Science as the easiest subjects.

Japanese Beginners because I blitzed Japanese up to the end of year 10 (it all went downhill in the Continuers course)

Senior Science because its SC science all over again and that was easy.

General Maths cos its General Maths.

andykillz

HSC
What i have come to realise is that the subjects more relevant to life get scaled down, whilst the less relevant subjects scale high. For example cooking/hospitality goes down, agriculture goes down while subjects like 4 unit maths go up like a rocket :p (when in your life are you going to be using 4 unit maths unless your an engineer or something?)

bos1234

HSC
andykillz said:
What i have come to realise is that the subjects more relevant to life get scaled down, whilst the less relevant subjects scale high. For example cooking/hospitality goes down, agriculture goes down while subjects like 4 unit maths go up like a rocket :p (when in your life are you going to be using 4 unit maths unless your an engineer or something?)
everything in life requires 4 unit maths or higher maths.. its just that we dont realise it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)