Easter Holiday Progress (1 Viewer)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
ditto^

annoyed at myself.

but it's okay. i'll be getting down to it tomorrow. no excuses.

bmwz4

HSC
me 3...have so much to do so little time argh...*breathes*...!

HSC
another day wasted that could've been spent nerding...

meh! i ain't complaining:)

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I can't believe how eager you all are...you should try and have a bit of a break. After these holidays it becomes pretty non stop. Next holidays you will be studying for your trials...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I can't believe how eager you all are...you should try and have a bit of a break. After these holidays it becomes pretty non stop. Next holidays you will be studying for your trials...
I might not even be at home during those holidays, but I'm not going to do much these holidays :eek:

HSC
I had a look at my Physics assignment. I have to make a transformer, but have nfi what to do. :S

Oh, and I skimmed through my physics textbook, my physics notes, and here, and found a bit which might help...

iniv

HSC
jirwin said:
I found the Summer Holiday Progress thread kind of motivating as seeing how much others had done made me do more.
Hmmm, sounds like a plan :)

I didn't get half the things done I planned to do last holidays (well I did all the fun stuff..but not the work) and then really regretted it, so I want to make sure that doesn't happen these holidays

I'm going to draw up a timetable tomorrow morning (the HUGE pile of work that needs completing :(, plus a few social commitments :)) , and then come on here and everyday and post what I've acheived, hopefully get some more motivation

Actually what I really need is someone to badger and nag me constantly to work, anyone want the job? :D

iniv

HSC
at SoulSearcher:

well... $0/hour (hey, I don't have a job at the moment :)...but once I get that job at Maccas maybe I'll be able to afford give you a raise:D )

What you WILL get the emotional fulfilment of helping someone in need, and kicks out of annoying me, I hear that's usually pretty fun :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
iniv said:
at SoulSearcher:

well... $0/hour (hey, I don't have a job at the moment :)...but once I get that job at Maccas maybe I'll be able to afford give you a raise:D )

What you WILL get the emotional fulfilment of helping someone in need, and kicks out of annoying me, I hear that's usually pretty fun :)
Hmm, I'm going to think about it ... alright, where and when do I start work? :D

jirwin

HSC
Loz_metalhead said:
I won't be! My trials are this term... weeks 9 and 10... i have to start studying now! but least i'll get a bit of a break next holidays near my birthday and when its too cold to get out of bed to do anything

jaaaaay

HSC
done nothing =.="

looking forward to stupid accounting block course... there goes my 'holidays' ><"

Sofstar

HSC
Haven't done anything yet and don't really know when i'll start. Maybe at the end of this week when i start to get REALLY bored. I have some left over class work that i haven't done and should start SOR notes and get the bio and chem dot points up to date. And try and continuously play a G on the fhorn.

Legham

HSC
I've decided i will do some work these holidays!! Completely different attitude from three days ago :p It's because if i work hard enough for this year my parents are buying me a playstation 3 and a huge new TV for my room :) Swweeeeeeeet.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I haven't watched TV for so long, it's time for me to binge on TV shows, dramas and anime. Progress indeed.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
~shinigami~ said:
I haven't watched TV for so long, it's time for me to binge on TV shows, dramas and anime. Progress indeed.
:rofl:

Welcome back ~shinigami~!! :)

Hehehe one word, 4 units of: mAtHs...(will properly finish PRELIM maths!!) ;):eek:

Sofstar

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
Speaking of TV, it's so hard to find something good to watch. My favourite TV shows have disappeared (temporarily?) and the changing timeslots of some shows.....damn TV.:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)