easter holidays ! (1 Viewer)

mannxv

HSC
hey. what are y'all up to these holidays (hsc wise) and are you ready for trials ?

Hiheyhello

HSC
i have heaps to do. basically, i want to perfect all of my essays and notes for all of my subjects as well as work on my major works. just wrote up a massive to-do list. thing is, i'm booked all of next week.

ready for trials? hahaha if only......

mannxv

HSC
i have heaps to do. basically, i want to perfect all of my essays and notes for all of my subjects as well as work on my major works. just wrote up a massive to-do list. thing is, i'm booked all of next week.

ready for trials? hahaha if only......
wait same ... i've got so much to do: design major, notes etc but i can't help but think these are the last holidays (for fun)

Hiheyhello

HSC
wait same ... i've got so much to do: design major, notes etc but i can't help but think these are the last holidays (for fun)
ikrrr literally... i guess i'm trying to tell motivate myself with the fact that i can reward myself after i get the work done. it's annoying coz i've got a major for history ext and drama AND have an english hand in due next term. honestly can't wait for the holidays after hsc.

mikrokosmos

HSC
yeah ! i had planned to do

adv eng
- essays for all mods except craft of writing ofc
- notes for comm mod, mod a, mod b

ext eng
- read/make notes for all three texts

ext 2 eng
- major work

math
- catchup ex's

eco
- 3 prac essays
- notes for t1 - t3

but is that gonna happen? idk :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)