Eastern Suburbs Tutor - Maths/Science/Engineering, UAI=99.40 (1 Viewer)

Soli43

HSC
Looking for Maths/Science help?

Though I didn't complete the HSC, I did complete the Victorian equivalent (VCE). Equivalent UAI = 99.40, completed Maths (equivalent 3Unit and 4Unit), English, Chemistry, Physics and Music Styles making in the top 2% of the state for English and Physics and the top 8% for both Maths and Chemistry

I've just completed a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering with 1st Class Honours at the University of New South Wales on a BlueScope Steel Cadetship Scholarship (highest paid engineering scholarship in Australia) In 2010 I'm going to start a PhD in polymer science/chemical engineering.

As well as being able to help you with Maths, Chemistry and Physics, I'm very organised, with great strategies for study, exam preparation and exams.

I'm available some evenings (depending on the location and time) and the weekends, am quite happy to meet on Sundays too.

In my spare time I study french and enjoy playing the piano, trombone, singing, and dabbling in art (design).

Qualifications
In 2009 I was employed at one of the Residential Colleges as the Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Tutor. In addition to looking after the Chemistry and Chemical Engineering students, I looked after the general 1st year science kids (Psychology, Neuroscience, Medical Science, Optometry), the Industrial Chemists and also some COFA students (College of the Fine Arts) + FBE students (Faculty of the Built Environment). In addition to tutoring specific subjects, my role is to provide support for all aspects of academics (encouraging students, helping plan and organise time, advise on subject choice, assessment preparation).

Over the course of my Chemical Engineering degree I have completed maths, physics and chemistry that makes me more than qualified to help you with your studies. My first year uni marks for Maths were 95/100 and 95/100, physics 90/100 and for chemistry 96/100 and 98/100.

Rates = $40 per hour, home visits, on campus tutoring available (UNSW)

Last edited:

Soli43

HSC
...and I'm also willing to meet you at a Local Library or which ever venue you like to study in/at.

snowconesyum

HSC
I can vouch for Soli and his tutoring amazingness - his brain works in marvellous and wonderful ways!!

He explains things in innovative and perfect ways - definitely worth it!!
Also very friendly :)

Soli43

HSC
If you are looking for tutoring help, I'm particularly free over the next few weeks (no university) and I have no exams this semester!

-Soli43

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)