Easy as (1 Viewer)

cwaig

HSC
N/A
Easy as - IT exam

I am the first person to post on this forum cause i am awesome and i finished early, the IT exam was easy as

Last edited:

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
i doubt its because ur awesome.

i didn't care for the extended response questions, but the rest was fairly ok

scorpio7_dan

HSC
mad

hey omg the multiple choice and short answers section was pressy quite easy!! so happy bout that.. long response wasnt too bad either aye!!! :):):)

asherbueno

asher
HSC
yup that was fairly easy... even the multiple choice was harder...

edible

laaalaaa
HSC
the multiple choice and short answers were easy as, but the extended response were a bitch... argh!

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
omg that exam was teh ease. i seriously felt like i got over 90% in that.
everyone pick up "they are are:"?
i think alot of people will miss that, the only thing i was sitting blank on was the page orientation on that same question. it took me 10mins to remember that i was gonna remember that forever if i forgot a stupid thing on that.
but seriously with the long answer questions, this subject owns english when it comes to bullshitting, the question basically answers it for you :D

HSC
was I the only one that couldnt see all 3 text changes?
did anyone find Q23, the last bit (implications of installing/upgrade software) - did they answer with it can make data extensions incompatible? I talked about how they should export to common data formats such as .RTF/.TXT for word documnets, delimited text files for databases

i did first and last extended response btw

i dont know if I got 90s

what did you guys put for that solvent MC? an what about that Analyse question for Austec

Götterfunken

HSC
anita_wax said:
omg that exam was teh ease. i seriously felt like i got over 90% in that.
I feel pretty good 'bout IT too. That said, whenever I feel good about an exam, I get it back and it's like 2%. So, ummm, I did really, really bad. :eek: ;)

the_thomasu

HSC
Yeah, well I.T. exams are always really easy. But I agree with you Götterfunken, always do bad when I feel I went good.

I screwed up the database one, stupid mistake, forgot that > isn't EQUAL TO or more than... pretty retarded thing to do, but yeah, so I counted three people including the 2147 (or whatever the ordering query was).

Extended responses were fun :D (note sarcasm)

stuh

HSC
On that short answer question about identifying the formatting changes in the document, what did everyone put for the Graphics one?

First I had that it was deleted (the BOS logo that is), then saw that it was actualy changed into a gray scale background.

Did anyone say it was deleted?

insight

HSC
i thought it might have been watermark, but wasn't sure, so just said... ARgh! i just realised i put 'opaque' rather than 'transparent'! crap.

insight

HSC
anyway, i hope the markers aren't reading this, because if the way my teacher marks is anything to go by, the IT papers are marked in such a shitty, pedantic way. I'm sick of getting only 12 or 10 out of 15 when i've answered the question properly and someone else has mentioned the way a smegging printer should be taken out of a smegging box and got more marks.
I'm tired of being so stupidly thorough and explaining crap that should be common sense, and i'm glad i won't have to do it again. remind me not to go to TAFE if all their stuff is like that.

anyway, that's my bitching session over. ta.

chidori69

yeah! im perverted!
HSC
^^ yer.. but i gues bcos its outa 100...damit
INSIGHT I KNOW WHO U ARE..HAHA..... how do u think amanda went??

alwell that exam was sweet.. i think it was much easier then previous papers..
the multiple.. i was wtf.. i crosed out most til i got the answer X_O
then the short answer was pretty good...and then the long extensions was good..i enjoyed that exam..[to bad i cant say that about my english]

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
how many people left the examination hall early? i did. it was a pretty easy exam overall. out of my class of ~20 people, 15 left before 4pm.

pmr_123

HSC
no one at my school left the exam early.
we all frantically wrote until 4pm.
i brushed up the multiple choice and the short answer in about half an hour, so i had an hour and a half to do the extended responses, and i used every minute of it. and they will still be my downfall, i hate reports. grrrrr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)