Easy as (1 Viewer)

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
matthewm said:
Wrong... maternity leave is coming back to work after having a baby.... To have a baby you DO NOT have to be maried.... (shock horror!) hence is is direct based on gender
Yes, but the company informed her that it "prefers to promote SINGLE PEOPLE"

single = marital status.

Thus it is DIRECTLY based on marital status, because the company actually said in their own words "we prefer to promote SINGLE PEOPLE"

(ps: Marital status refers to your relationship status, ie: married, single, separated, divorced, widowed.. Not just married)

Gibbo69er

Poor Student
HSC
matthewm said:
Wrong... maternity leave is coming back to work after having a baby.... To have a baby you DO NOT have to be maried.... (shock horror!) hence is is direct based on gender
I reckon the baby was there to throw people.

They said that she didn't get the promotion because they were after Single people. Not parents or wateva.

So it was direct based on marital status

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
matthewm said:
might i also ad. the womans name was mrs blah blah.. i made sure i looked at that.
i put direct because the employer said it to her face

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Casmira said:
:uhhuh: i cant wait to reupload my dev stuff, i had a big ass profile :( I miss photoshopping
yeah, i had digital art up but i had a mod keep deleting it, i was so annoyed because id edit alot of stuff so alo tof it didnt even look half like the picture, and there are other people using the picture as a whole on pathetic wallpapers/etc and not even doing anything fancy to it but shoving it in paint and thinking its the shit.
thats why i gave up on uploading it cos i kept getting bans, but one time after a ban they made me a paid account (by mistake) and i was like, i should do this more often :D
im suprised they havent deleted my lost artwork.
anyway its mostly photos now :\

HSC
are they deleting shit now? wd deviant art, i signed up like 4 years ago

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
Casmira said:
are they deleting shit now? wd deviant art, i signed up like 4 years ago
if it is 'deemed' to be breaking some rule, once you get something deleted you get a mod haggling your back with everything you post

HSC
I think this exam was hard in a way compared to others....the questions used were hard to go on and talk about other more advanced aspects that some people would have no clue about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)