Easy E - Good For A Laugh (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
who the fuck is easy E??? is that like ja rule or something? OMG i lvoe that nelly song 'over and over' with that R&B dude, brian night or some shit...keke i so love hip hop

omg like i met this black guy the other day and he was telling me how some album but that guy who sang 'i can' is heralded an all time classic 'illmatic' or something, well since i'm like fully a hip hop fan i picked it up (p.s i don't really like it) but i guess i should pretend too because like its a hip hop classic!

omg out of all the people here i would have thought u would know hiphop. well its one of the rappers from the Group NWA (niggers with attitude) who , is well known for his sexist and funny lyrics, and a unique pitch in his voice.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
who the fuck is easy E??? is that like ja rule or something? OMG i lvoe that nelly song 'over and over' with that R&B dude, brian night or some shit...keke i so love hip hop

omg like i met this black guy the other day and he was telling me how some album but that guy who sang 'i can' is heralded an all time classic 'illmatic' or something, well since i'm like fully a hip hop fan i picked it up (p.s i don't really like it) but i guess i should pretend too because like its a hip hop classic!
Apparently he was part of some group called NAW or NO or something. They were like the Beatles - they made pop songs for white people in the 60s.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
heres a pic of him and his crew . NWA has also ice cube and dr dre in it , they are very respected rap group till this day

unfortunatly eazy E died of AIDS who he got it from a female

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Grobus said:
Apparently he was part of some group called NAW or NO or something. They were like the Beatles - they made pop songs for white people in the 60s.

please dont confuse his fragile mind. egnore him please, he is peaking on some shrooms

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
NOS was also famous for singing pop songs about fast cars with spoilers.

Standed for Nigers On Steroids or someithng.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i'm pretty sure hiphiphooray is being sarcastic. :p

sasha, we same the same postcode mate.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
nick1048 said:
I like NWA - Hello
i starrted this gangsta shit
And this the motherfuckin thanks I get?

haha yeh good song.

i personally favour

NWA - Boyz N Tha Hood

oh and if yuo seen the movie Boys in tha hood, its based on the reflection of life of ice cube and eazy e back in the day . great movie i think it even won some awards.awesome movie :eek:

HSC
SashatheMan said:
omg out of all the people here i would have thought u would know hiphop. well its one of the rappers from the Group NWA (niggers with attitude) who , is well known for his sexist and funny lyrics, and a unique pitch in his voice.

lol i'm joking mate

HSC
nick1048 said:
they dont go preaching murder inc murder inc... its not a eastside crew, it all started from westcoast dre.

huh???? G-Unit is NOT a westcoast group.

Buck from the south the rest are from the east....game was never an 'official' g-unit member, dr dre just paried game up with g-unit so it looks like he is 'rolling with them' marketing...g-unit = sales.

East isn't all about murder inc either where'd u get that from lol

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
yeh buck is from south, banks (and yayo) from east and the game is from compton(west).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)