Easy to get 56.05 UAI? (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
-may-cat- said:
Are you serious? Its really been drilled into your mind that doing well at english = intelligence
Lol. Lol.

Rebekkie said:
um, yes guys. that was actually sarcasm... i was attempting to satirise the stereotype of going to a selective school but obviously not to effect
Pretty poor effort.

SimonLee13

HSC
If you turn up to school >70% of the time you should get >56.05 uai.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
-may-cat- said:
Are you serious? Its really been drilled into your mind that doing well at english = intelligence
sorry, no offence, but it's true.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Easy to get 56.05 UAI?

Serious post. A 56 is pretty easy. I think if you manage to atleast pass your subjects you should achieve a 50 no worries. My friend got a 55 and put in no effort at all.
Aim for a pass though man.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Easy to get 56.05 UAI?

Oh yeah, UAI's mean shit. If you're not intending to go to uni, they mean even less. But basically the year after you finish school, I can't think of too many situations where a UAI will be important. Unless you wanna do Liberal Studies at USYD and sit around drinking coffee discussing the merits of a 99.65

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
the fact that u know (and assuming u use) this website already indicates you have a reasonable level of care, which implies that you at least have some level of dedication. Dedication will get you above 56.05, you don't need intelligence for that. So i wouldnt stress :)

Specifically why 56.05? What course is it?

ASDFGHJKL:""

HSC
Cookie182 said:
the fact that u know (and assuming u use) this website already indicates you have a reasonable level of care, which implies that you at least have some level of dedication. Dedication will get you above 56.05, you don't need intelligence for that. So i wouldnt stress :)

Specifically why 56.05? What course is it?
Commerce at Newcastle Uni (60.05 but I get 4 extra points)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Ok.

I currently do a commerce degree- dunno wat its like at Newcastle, however (and many will argue) commerce aint easy at times. If its your aim, u should be comfortably getting above 60 UAI and your academic confidence should be higher. Im not saying that commerce will be impossible for you, but if you have the ability for it id be assuming that you wouldnt even consider the possibility of your marks being low enough to give <56???

Last edited:

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Ok.

I currently do a commerce degree- dunno wat its like at Newcastle, however (and many will argue) commerce aint easy at times. If its your aim, u should be comfortably getting above 60 UAI and your academic confidence should be higher. Im not saying that commerce will be impossible for you, but if you have the ability for it id be assuming that you wouldnt even consider the possibility of your marks being low enough to give <56???
Yeah, I do eco in the HSC and enjoy the work but just cant stand the lifestyle of going to school etc and hate my other subjects (except for maths because its so easy).

decypher

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Ok.

What are you talking about. Commerce is piss easy. It's really only a small step above an arts degree.

shadyhaze

HSC
its funny how people just put others down, like 56.05 is easy, yes it may be at your school (i go to a selective school in the top 10, under like 95 is considered very easy to attain, but still different schools, different people), but it isnt the easiest mark for everyone to attain, so seriously, dont all be fags

yeahh make notes, do a bit of study and you should be able to get it, i would say aim a little higher incase the hsc is tougher than previous years, you know for security

T

Troy2287

ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
It depends on the uni.......
I'm going to Newcastle Uni next year...hopefully to do surveying; If not, i'll do commerce :)

Where are you from? I'm from Jesmond high.

HSC
Troy2287 said:
I'm going to Newcastle Uni next year...hopefully to do surveying; If not, i'll do commerce :)

Where are you from? I'm from Jesmond high.
I am not from newcastle, I live in a country area (so I get 4 extra points)

T

Troy2287

ASDFGHJKL:"" said:
I am not from newcastle, I live in a country area (so I get 4 extra points)
I'm guessing somewhere like Cessnock or singleton? I get the 4 extra points and my school is the closest highschool to the uni. We get them because we're ''within'' the region or something...guess they're trying to boost their numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)