• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Easy way to make money at home! (1 Viewer)

L

ltetrax

Looking for an easy way to get money at home without having to put money down? I easily made $30 in my first hour of joining the site without providing a credit card number or spending a cent. It's really that easy! All you have to do is complete some really simple offers (most only require an e-mail address), and you get paid AT LEAST 50 cents an offer, but some pay up to $160!

The site is totally legit, and you'll always get payed promptly.

Click here to check it out!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha cop that treasuretroopers!

i wasthinking it was gonna be emailcash which is really shitty, a fucktonne of time spent to make about 30$ a year doing surveys and buying stuff

7th Sign

HSC
hahah this site is dodgey as...

to get the good ones you need to fork out CC numbers...

it seems very dodgey aswell...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
ROFL I just signed up on that site, forged a few American Addresses, made US$10, and had it paid to my paypal account. But of course the trade-in is that now I have a ton of spam in one of my gmail accounts and had to use a credit card to sign up for these 'free trials' - but I cancelled them anyway, and made some easy money.
Hmmm I got different results.
To me, this is a dud site. Big time.
I took to it with an open mind and did a couple of surveys, giving a new email I created away. But I have about $40 of surveys sitting in the "pending" basket. That is, ive done them, and they.......need to be verified?? :confused:
That was a couple of days ago, and still nothing has changed. None of the surveys I completed needed cc details. But if you seem to have received cash from them it must work? Worked for you and not for me. Im off to cry now.

santaslayer

HSC
someone report the thread...or something...

otherwise, someone try it out and tell me if it works...:p

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
santaslayer said:
someone report the thread...or something...

otherwise, someone try it out and tell me if it works...:p
Santa, read my last post. Anyway, I tried it, didnt work. I havent received a thousand billion spam emails. Although politik says he got money from it?
Every word in the thread starters post seems like it has been cut and pasted from one of those "get rich from home" scam/gimmicks, although it hasnt taken anything from me, and im not getting an influx of spam.
If this concept worked, a lot of very lazy people would be earning a living from doing nothing. hmmm....maybe that concept is not as far fetched as I had first thought.
So it doesnt work. The end.

PS. I saw a survey which could be done which would pay $160! Is any company going to pay people $160 to do a survey, or anything in fact, without even purchasing their product? I dont think so.

7th Sign

HSC
Total Amount Due: $22.20

hahah lets see if these cats pay out?

My pay pal account better show this money...

I almost got banned from ebayt forms for posting up this referals link lol...got some massive warning...

+ i seem ot be getting like 400 spam emails...better be worth the 20 bucks lol

7th Sign

HSC
lol got 21 referals hahahahah

hope they get me some money..

I can see this shit not paying the money for sure...

7th Sign

HSC
man hopfully i can score this money and buy this nice shirt of ebay...even though i got like 8900 in my bank lol im a cheep skate hahahah

this site is liek the only legit one along with pure profile...

pure profile is decent but they only pay like 1 dolla per survey some are 3 dollas and some are even 5 bucks

but u can only spend the cash on gift vouchers...still legit but got 2 dvds and a cd off that site and gave a chic a gift vucher as a gift...pretty made for free

7th Sign

HSC
got paid off them today ...only got 70 referals need to get some more ...
could never get 1 offer to accept so I just worked off referals...

7th Sign

HSC
off these clowns atm its about $125 aud + $70aud

soo almost $200aud

And clicking on the chics link is giving her money lol 20% commission on what ever you make...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)