Easy. (1 Viewer)

-Recoil-

Hmm fairly easy test.. 3 reports.. Whack.

Short answers - Pie
Weird wording on question 6 of multiple choice, requirements led me to believe it's company policies, but meh... I don't care it's all over. No more fucking HSC.

Wasted and smashed is now my action plan.

-Recoil-

Yeah I went in there hoping they didn't ask for some whacked-out shit format. I knew how to do reports fairly well (done plenty in business studies), and e-mails and memos and that's about it. It was just too sweet. :D
Plus I knew spreadsheets/database/word processing and OH&S related stuff inside out so they were just too perfect.

That Alpha guy = complete moron
And Foxtrot sounds like what we used to do in IT all the time, legend. Except we play Hearts, obviously he has no friends, fucking nerdy geek.

-Recoil-

Hmm yeah I thought firing him was a bit excessive but I did mention threats and warnings and what-not.. But yeah, if he did it a second time he'd be making a trip to the dole office.

DJGerber

3rd Year BIT @ UTS
HSC
I said to question him first. It may not have been him in which case there is a more serious security breach. He also may not have known what Solitaire is and was going into the application to see, so who knows.

That question made me think about the poor Mac users who try and do the IT course when their school only has Apple rubbish.

Unfortunately, I think the test was wayyy too easy, in which case we can expect quite a harsh capping for the purposes of UAI calcuation. I think last year the maximum mark out of 50 was something like 43... can't remember - have to look it up.

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
oh shit, i didnt even mention foxtrot playing solitaire. i just kept saying alpha kept trying to access files without authorization. FUCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)