HSC
omg you havent tried milk teas?
you dont know what youre missing out on
ive only had taro, original and i think chocolate
taro ftw

nichhhole said:
ohh?
thats a pity..
the one in bondi junc has whities working there..
always amuses me.
only asianplace ive seen such a thing...
[my mando would be 1293030291312 times shitter, it's pretty much nonexistent. there goes any chance at working at asian restaurant! ! DISCRIMINATION! haha jk ^.^.. but really, how many italian restaurants discriminate??]

oh.. and thai restaurants..
no chance there..
lol i wonder whether theyll still employ me if i can only speak english and canto
i guess thats a start :p
yeah at working at chinese restaurants, mando is more vital than working in some drink store
back to maccas :)

Last edited:

undalay

HSC
Easyway is such a fucking rip off... like $4 a cup, even more with pearls.

What happened to good old happy cup. Like $3.

Btw, milk tea is good, easy way is shit.

Oh and at every drink place similar to easyway, eg gumballs @ burwood (which is 1000x better except the pearls suck) there are plenty of flavours not listed.

only good think about easy way is, alot of the shops are open at ridiculous hours.

nichhhole

asndihsCfuckingansbdiuahd
HSC
undalay said:
Easyway is such a fucking rip off... like $4 a cup, even more with pearls.

What happened to good old happy cup. Like $3.

Btw, milk tea is good, easy way is shit.

Oh and at every drink place similar to easyway, eg gumballs @ burwood (which is 1000x better except the pearls suck) there are plenty of flavours not listed.

only good think about easy way is, alot of the shops are open at ridiculous hours.
ahah yea, its getting that way.
i much prefer the seedy little stores out the back of cabramatta.. haha.

eh.
it's slightly better than Boost value i must admit..
but its becoming almost as much of a rip off..

backto cups of macdonalds tap water for me.
haha

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i love easy way. pearls are so orsum. kinda like poverty in third-world nations, but slightly better. I especially love the taro, black sesame and almond flavoured milk teas.

Are the blended ice things just blended...ice. I don't understand how that could be good.

P.s. im not asian.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah pearls are the secks
plus it shouldnt be weird if you see caucasians buying asian style drinks :)

CieL

HSC
If we're talking about pearls, the asian drink place in market city... umm bottom level, opposite the huge asian grocery store... they make the best pearls... and the best chocolate milk tea... not to mention the size of the large is almost as long as your forearm..

Yeah, I got sick of Easyway after my friend started working there for her uncle's store.. and told me all he tricks of the trade n how cheap it actually was to make the drinks..

I didnt think not knowing mando would be such a problem... most of the girls that serve me can hardly speak english... lame...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah i know which one youre talking about, except im too lazy to go there so ill resort to easy way instead

well i saw the employment thingy, and it says you must know how to speak english, canto and mando, but then after seeing that post about white people being employed by easy way, im not so sure if thats the case anymore

CieL

HSC
I guess it depends on the area.....

I dont see alot of asians in bondi area, so maybe that's why 3 languages isnt necessary... if you cant understand the fobby customer, that's only 1 in 50 people that you lose business to lol... whereas city or something, it's more like 9 in 10...

But it's funny when you can speak a few languages.. like how I was serving some canto lady.. then she spoke in canto to me and I replied.. then her little grandson got so shocked and said in canto, "Grandma! How come that girl can speak chinese tooo?!!?!?!"
Like fuck, half the world speaks chinese

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i suppose
but since it is an asian store, you would expect asian people running it, so i guess that theyre probably desperate for people if they hired a white dude, coz in so many stores that i visit, its all run by asians

haha funny story youve got there...but then again they probably thing were ABC that bring shame to our chinese family by not being able to speak some sort of a chinese dialect

CieL

HSC
I wonder how much you'd get for working at EasyWay.... and if it's worth it for learning the menu and register functions.... cos knowing asians, they can be dodgy....

stazi

Nightman
HSC
CieL said:
Yeah, I got sick of Easyway after my friend started working there for her uncle's store.. and told me all he tricks of the trade n how cheap it actually was to make the drinks..
..... you were surprised that it's cheap to make those drinks? its cheap to make any drinks, or food for that matter. The food industry has a 300%+ markup on everything sold.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha its probably decent i hope
but then again do you get unlimited free drinks during your shift?

CieL

HSC
stazi said:
..... you were surprised that it's cheap to make those drinks? its cheap to make any drinks, or food for that matter. The food industry has a 300%+ markup on everything sold.
As in likeee... if someone asks for two scoops of pearls... what they'd do is scoop two half scoops of pearls so it looks liek they're doing it twice, but it actually equates to the same thing... that kind of cheapo-ness...

omg who cares about unlimited free drinks.... you'd probably die from sugar overload..... or just get plain sick of drinking easyway.....

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i like to think im immuned to diabetes so i probably wont die of sugar overload :)
i know i wont get sick of it thats for sure

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
nichhhole said:
theres also this asian company.. [under world tower? or something..] that sells only! these little pastries with custard inside..
they're relaly good too!
you talking about egg tarts?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Easyway is the fucking sex.

Taro owns with pearls.

But my favourite EVER is Peach Green Tea with Coconut Jelly, oh my god orgasmic.

Think of it as Boost, cept better, and Asian.

ps. im not asian

stephenchow

HSC
Sometimes they fill your cup half way with ice and your drink finishes pretty quickly.

And i dont think caucasians will like taro. Im not sure about you guys but dont you get sick of the pearls at easy way? I get a headache after chewing a large cup of them

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha nar i dont get sick of them...literally
thats only because i only have them once a week, so in terms of sickness and headaches..it does nothing to trigger them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)