Eating Eating Eating Eating !!!! (1 Viewer)

MouNtY

Originally posted by Lexicographer
Haha Doony Tech! I live about five minutes from that place.
Oh dayum. I love those chips man, they're like the best chi[s in the world. But i don't go to auburn very often, but when i do i'm full goin hardout on those chips. They're full primo

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
Oh dayum. I love those chips man, they're like the best chi[s in the world. But i don't go to auburn very often, but when i do i'm full goin hardout on those chips. They're full primo
What? I thought you were talking about the school...you know, your school?

MouNtY

What? I thought you were talking about the school...you know, your school?
lmao oh shit. i thouight you meant you live near the chip shop. So you live near my school huh? *dayum* so you know it's a hole. Where abouts is it that you live? Did you used to go to Doonside?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha hell no! I went to Fort Street (see profile) but I live in Woodcroft. Hehe...yeah, I remember going into your school once. It's not THAT bad...like a little Macq Uni (lotsa trees and space etc). Pity about the teaching and student quality though (no offence).

MouNtY

Haha hell no! I went to Fort Street (see profile) but I live in Woodcroft. Hehe...yeah, I remember going into your school once. It's not THAT bad...like a little Macq Uni (lotsa trees and space etc). Pity about the teaching and student quality though (no offence).

Our teachers aint all that bad, some of them just happen to be reall spacey. Student quality however, i understand. It seems like they're just letting anyone in these dayz, which ia bit of a pity because our school has some really cool stuff, that some of those idiots just can't appreciate.
I've never heard of a school named fort street alumnus. It sounds more like some group bent on world domination lol.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Nonono, I am the alumnus. The school is called Fort Street High School. It's the oldest educational institution in the country (or so we currently believe - it's even older than Sydney Uni).

MouNtY

Nonono, I am the alumnus. The school is called Fort Street High School. It's the oldest educational institution in the country (or so we currently believe - it's even older than Sydney Uni).
SHUX, so you lived in woodcroft but went to school, all tha way out in the city, thats some sorta dedication.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
No it isn't. It's just anti-westieism. :p

I went because my parents told me to go to a selective school and I got in. I wouldn't have stepped onto a normal school after a month at the Fort anyway, and where else would I go? Sydney Boys? :p

MouNtY

I went because my parents told me to go to a selective school and I got in. I wouldn't have stepped onto a normal school after a month at the Fort anyway, and where else would I go? Sydney Boys? :p
Hmmmmm.....too true......i never ctually thought about going to a selective school (not that i would've made it in). I just went to Dooside coz it was logical to go there after Crawford (the best primary school in the world i might add).

MouNtY

Hmmmmm.....too true......i never ctually thought about going to a selective school (not that i would've made it in). I just went to Dooside coz it was logical to go there after Crawford (the best primary school in the world i might add).
Anyways nice talkin to ya. I got school tomorrow at DOONSIDE TECHNOLOGY HIGH SCHOOL (i love the technology part of it. lmao).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Do you walk to school? It's crazy thinking that as I drive past the school (on the way to the train station) any one of the guys or girls I go past on the street might be this stranger from the internet.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
umm yes but it can be linked to eating by ummm.well some of the appliances are used to cook food which in turn are eaten...that was a sad attempt...:p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yes! And, since I saved so much money, I now can afford to eat! :D

Well, I could at the time. It's all gone now. :(

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
i love vietnamese food!!!!!

*salivates*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)