Ebay Newbie (1 Viewer)

AntiJap

HSC
N/A
Hey guys

I want to buy an item off ebay, but I don't have a credit card. So what I did was to setup a Paypal account. Now I'm thinking all I have to do is transfer money from my bank account into my Paypal account and then transfer money from Paypal account into the seller's account, is that right?

Also my Paypal account is only in Australian dollars, but the seller wants Great Britain pounds, so how do I get it to him in pounds?

And does Paypal cost any money?

Finally on the item site the buyer requests for "We do not accept bank transfers as payment". So does that mean Paypal will still work or not?

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CIVILIZATION...ageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

Does it look like something from a reputable company?

Thanks

Collin

HSC
N/A
If you've properly linked your debit account, you don't need to transfer money first. Buy via Paypal on eBay and Paypal will automatically deduct from your debit account. This also negates your currency question.

As for Paypal costing money - it's free.

Paypal is not bank transfer. Bank transfer is when you're doing a direct transfer from your bank account to their's (e.g using the 'Pay Anyone' feature on your internet banking site). Paypal is paypal, even though it often involves bank transactions.

Seller and offer looks good to me.

Evilo

HSC
Seller looks fine, over 3000 items sold with 99.5% Positive feedback (if i read it correctly)

AntiJap

HSC
N/A
Oh ok great thanks guys.

One more question how do you pay for the shipping? Do you just include it in the original payment for the product?

Evilo

HSC
AntiJap said:
Oh ok great thanks guys.

One more question how do you pay for the shipping? Do you just include it in the original payment for the product?
scroll down, i read 4 brittish pounds as postage

BTW keep in mind it is an expansion pack, not the origional game. You will need the origional game installed to play this.

PS - also make sure you pay him the equivelent of pounds (as per prices quoted)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)