Eco Essays Need Urgent Help (1 Viewer)

テリー

HSC
Essay1
Q23 from SGS 07 1/2yrly paper
Discuss the factors that contribute to the problem of unemployment and discuss the consequences of unemployment for the Australian Economy.

Give Infos
Labour Market Indicators Graph*

The number of employed person increased by 3% over the year to Janunary, with growth strong in both full and part-time employment. THe increase in employment during the past year was accompanied by a fall in employment rate to a 30 year low of 4.5%. The participation rate is also around the highest level on record, boosted in recent years by the large increase in participation by older workers.
Vacancies data suggests that demand for labour remains high, both nationally and across the states. The ABS measure of job vacancies increased by 5.9% in the three months to November and, at 1.5%, the nation wide vacancy rate is at its highest level since the 1970s. Business continue to report difficulties recruiting suitable staff, especially in the business services, mining and non-residential construction sectors.

Essay 2
Q22 from SGS 07 half yrly paper
What are the causes of inflation and analyse the effects of inflation on the Australian economy?

Given Info
Consumer Price Inflation Graph
The consumer price index fell by .1% in the December quarter, and increased by 3.3% over the year. The fall in the headline CPI largely reflected falls in petrol prices (due to lower world oil prices) and the partial unwinding of the mid-2006 increase in banana prices. Significant increases in prices were seen only in a few categories, such as domestic travel and accommodation, vegatables and rents.
Ongoing labour market tightness is likely to keep wage growth at above average levels. In addition, upstream price pressures appear to remain reasonalby strong, and capcity utilisation in the economy has been high and is expected to ease modestly

Please tell me what i need to write in my repsonse to those questions and also a few tips on how to write them

thx in advance

テリー

HSC
thats the problem, i've never had one that needs to refer to the stimulus + i've had a substitute for 4 weeks and she didnt teach us jackall, now our teachers back and she gave us this.... which i have no idea of how to do it course i dont even know what CPI or factors that contributes to unemployment...

TYCOT

Imperium
HSC
yeh follow without_wings' suggestion

assuming u dont noe much about the essay topics, u shud:

1. identify key words throughout the essay questions e.g. inflation, effects, identify, explain, current account deficit etc.

2. mark them to the syllabus to find out wut u need 2 noe about that topic

3. study/go through that topic

in regards to graphs and the stimulus, if u understand the theory you'll be able to refer to them and connect them with the theory u hve in yr essays

it all comes down to understanding the theory first buddy!

lol hope i helped :)

HSC
N/A
回复: Eco Essays Need Urgent Help

lol...... as i replied another person: summarise you book
essay questions are all in relation to things from your book......
read it carefully...= =

then just keep writing practical questions and go and ask your teacher to mark them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)