ECON 1002 (1 Viewer)

sarevok

HSC
is net foreign factor income income that is received by a country's nationals who are working abroad?

definition isn't in textbook =\

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
net foreign factor income: The difference between factor payments received from the foreign sector by domestic citizens and factor payments made to foreign citizens for domestic production.

sarevok

HSC
Sarah168 said:
net foreign factor income: The difference between factor payments received from the foreign sector by domestic citizens and factor payments made to foreign citizens for domestic production.
ok, thanks :)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
for those of u in stm 2/3, nxt wk's article can be found here:
http://www.pc.gov.au/speeches/cs20020307/cs20020307.pdf

can't believe how awkward atta must feel 2day =(
awwwwwwww poor guy...

but ironically, after that idiot did that, the whole lecture theatre became ever quieter than before...

maybe he's doin a favour for atta ...

sarevok

HSC
some dude walked up to the front of the theatre when atta was lecturing, turned on an overhead projector and put an overhead with a penis drawn on it on there, and then walekd out

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
it said happy foundation day or some crap. He didnt even put it the right way so the words were mirrored LOL

btw xiao, whats that article for?

Last edited:

kow_dude

HSC
sarevok said:
some dude walked up to the front of the theatre when atta was lecturing, turned on an overhead projector and put an overhead with a penis drawn on it on there, and then walekd out
What the fk.... when was this, and what stream? Who would dare to do that!?

sarevok

HSC
stream 3, unfortunately the guy walked straight out so atta didn't even get a glimpse of his face

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
about 2:30pm in eastern avenue (stream 3)

yeah i was kinda shocked but then again, this stream has had weird issues before *cough* screaming, chanting girls running at the back of the room ring a bell? and that girl who shouted "fuck...is this a religion lecture?!" before scuttling out of the room whilst making a huge racket

kinda amusing really and breaks the monotony of the lecture. though i do feel sorry for atta as the guy was just so rude.

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
about 2:30pm in eastern avenue (stream 3)

yeah i was kinda shocked but then again, this stream has had weird issues before *cough* screaming, chanting girls running at the back of the room ring a bell? and that girl who shouted "fuck...is this a religion lecture?!" before scuttling out of the room whilst making a huge racket

kinda amusing really and breaks the monotony of the lecture. though i do feel sorry for atta as the guy was just so rude.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
ROFLMAO...

yeh reckon eh!!!! the funniest is the religion one... and atta was on abt how to write essay for the first 20min, could be any generic art/commrce lecture... then as the slide starts rollin... that was hilarious...

the chantin girls was kinda funni too...

and yeh... that guy was majorly annoy... but interestinly, after he did that the whole lec theatre becomes so quiet... and tense as well =(
sigh~~~ poor atta =(

sarevok

HSC
why 'poor atta'? he didn't really look upset to me, just bemused

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Sarah168 said:
haha yeah dennis > atta :)
me thinks macro needs a discussion forum...

i think i am majorly failing in macro... nto cool =(

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
What was that article for in atta's streams?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)